Collapse
10 results in 0.0214 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Sledpuller555
    replied to Syncrowave water cooler
    H80N thanks for the insight, I have considered building my own cooler. I cant seem to find one of these $50 pump and motor deals yet though! I missed one the other day for $100. Do you happen to know of anything for sale at the moment?

I dont understand why the auxilary thing is completely...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Sledpuller555
    started a topic Syncrowave water cooler

Syncrowave water cooler

I have a Miller Syncrowave 210 both at work and at my home shop. At work, my boss just ordered a Coolmate 1.3 and a Speedway Series torch. I was wondering if its possible to add a 110v plug on the back of the machine somehow? beings that 220v electricity is 2 legs of 110 ran together?? Unfortunately...
    See more | Go to post

• Syncrowave 210 expansion options???

Hi all, I have a Syncrowave 210 that I bought about a year ago and see they have since made it optional to run a spoolgun off this machine. What can I do to set my year old machine up to do so? My dad has a Spoolmate 3035 that was on his Millermatic 210 that I can use already for a while to get me by....
    See more | Go to post

• Sledpuller555
    replied to MIG welding aluminum
    Can anybody shed some light on exactly what is different between a Hobart and a Miller? Like comparing the 212 and Ironman 232? A friend of mine was going to buy the Handler 210 but walked out with a MM211 instead. The guys at the local weld shop said the drive rollers in a Miller were machined, Hobart...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Sledpuller555
    replied to MIG welding aluminum
    Now things make sense to me, Id never really thought of that. I looked at prices on a push/pull...not for me lol. Id rather spend that kind of money on the machine instead of a gun.
    I really like the 210 we have now, it has been great for the last 10 years. Ive heard Hobart machines are good...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Sledpuller555
    started a topic MIG welding aluminum

MIG welding aluminum

Well, the more I learn and figure out the more I learn I have more to figure out!...Dad and I have a Millermatic 210 with the 3035 spoolgun at home now. I am looking to buy my own MIG down the road but have noticed some negatives about spoolguns. 1, their pricy for a good one, 2, the small spools of...
    See more | Go to post

• #17 TIG torch stubby gas lens parts

I have been on the search for stubby gas lens parts for a model 17 torch since I bought my new Syncrowave 210. The torch is a lot bigger than the #9 I had, but it seems to take the heat better for extended welding periods and high amp aluminum work. But I find myself having a hard time getting in tight...
    See more | Go to post

• Dad and I are somewhere between hobbyist and doing it for a living out of our home shop. I also fabricate some projects at work as the building maintenance guy, always just shut the tanks off and unplug the machine. At home we leave only our shop fridge plugged in at the end of the night.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Anybody have any idea?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Sledpuller555
    started a topic Miller lense interchanging?

Miller lense interchanging?

I am curious to know, if the miller digital elite and digital performance lenses can be interchanged with the helmets they are sold in. I have looked at pictures of the digital performance on line as my local weld shop doesn't stock them. I have a digital elite, and from what I can gather the two holders...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X