No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
28 results in 0.0056 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• since i live about 1 1/2 hours from the grizzly store in muncy pa, i have bought alot of equipment from them. the first thing i bought was a 12 speed drill press. it cost 200.00 dollars and has never given me any trouble. it has alot of features that you would find on more expensive "name brand"...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• shane7207
    replied to mig welder
    i agree with timw. i also have a mm210 and it works great. i have the same set-up with the spool-gun. and it's a great feature. i've made everything from receiver hitches to major body work on a friends cj-7. you can get the welder plus spool-gun for under 2000.00 i got mine when miller had a special...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• shane7207
    replied to 360 Degree Bender
    hawk, check out metalcraftusa.com they have all kinds of wrought iron forming tools. they have a bender/roller/riveter that seems like what you might want. the practical model will do 3/16 round and 3/4x1/2 flat. they dont specify minimum diameter, but you could e-mail them and find out. the practical...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• shane7207
    replied to post some pics !!!!
    thats a real nice hauler. would love to have one like that. and the fact that it only 6 weeks is even more amazing. i hate to sound nosey, but could you give us a rough estinate on build cost. thanks. p.s. once again excellent job
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• sorry to hear about your situation. i work for roadway express as a truckdriver and i've worked on the docks for about six months. i would bet 100.00 dollars that this was the shippers fault. i have seen all types of damage done to freight on the docks. unfortunately you signed for it but at least you...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• shane7207
    replied to Big Window Elite
    rain-x has an anti-fog solution you can buy at your local auto store or wal-mart. its back in the windshield wiper section. i use it on my personal vehicle and it works good. not sure what it will do to plastic. i would wait for hawk or andy to respond before actually trying it. but i do know it works...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• shane7207
    replied to Liner question
    i have a mm210 that i've had for about 2 years now. i always run .023 in mine since i usually work on thinner material. i've never changed the liner in mine and have never had any trouble with the liner. i have more toruble with bad rolls of wire that are kinked, wound too tight, the wire is rolled...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• shane7207
    replied to Spray Arc with the MM210
    thanks hawk and all others who replied to this post. as soon as i get a bottle of gas i'll give the spray arc method a try. i'll let you know how it goes. this forum is never short on good advice. once again, thanks for the help.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• shane7207
    replied to keeping things square
    i've never tried "spray" welding and not sure how its done. but i'll try turning up the heat and moving faster. i'll use some old scrap and spend a couple days practicing. would like to know how spray welding is done anyways. its probably hard to explain on here. just have to find out by trial...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• shane7207
    replied to keeping things square
    yeah i'm not real happy with the magnetic squares. i'll definetely invest is some 90 degree clamps for sure. planning on making some cabinets like the gladiator garage works you can buy at lowes. just want them to come out right this time.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• shane7207
    replied to Help: Decisions...
    the warranty for the hypertherm powermax 600 is 2 years. i have one and wish i would have known about this site before i bought it. i've had no trouble with the unit since i bought it. but from what i read the spectrum 625 is a little better. my dealer is a big on selling miller products, but told me...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• shane7207
    replied to just wanted to say ....
    i agree with arcdawg. lots of good info. on here. and alot of credible knowledge too.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• shane7207
    started a topic keeping things square

keeping things square

i constantly have trouble keeping welded parts square after welding them. i set them up square using magnetic squares and clamps but after they're welded and unclamped they seem to twist or pull. i tack weld them first and double check them before final welding. the steel i'm using is 1 1/2 square tubing...
    See more | Go to post

• shane7207
    replied to everyone read this!!!!
    i thought i would post this since pjseaman mentioned about skin cancer and his wife. i just wanted everyone to know that there are alternatives that help along with the standard medical protocol for cancer treatment. cancer is hard to face and its best to learn as much as you can about it and what options...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• shane7207
    started a topic everyone read this!!!!

everyone read this!!!!

i know this isn't what this site is intended for but i thought i would bring this up. there was a recent post about welding and skin cancer. since i'm fighting recurrent colon cancer right now at the young age of 30 i thought i would put in my 2 cents. whether you have cancer or not, or know of someone...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X