Collapse
9 results in 0.0064 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Steve M.
    replied to spoolmatic 3 to mm250x
    The Spoolmatic 3 can be hooked up to the Millermatic 250X. You will need to use a Millermatic PSA adapter (195019). This will hook in between the 10 pin amphenol on the front of the machine and go to the 14 pin amphenol on the Spoolmatic 3. The adapter will also need to be plugged into a 115 VAC wall...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Steve M.
    replied to spoolmate 100
    Garrett;

Do you have the serial number for the MM-180AS? The serial number cut-off for using the switch that came with the Spoolmate 100 is LH210051N. Any MM-140, MM-140AS, MM-180 and MM-180AS after this serial number would use that switch and the part number is 233701. Any of these units...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Steve M.
    replied to Hobart serial number lookup
    Bella;

Call the guys at Hobart. They have the serial numbers on record. Their phone number is 1-800-332-3281.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Steve M.
    replied to Problem with 252MM
    Ren92

You may be having a problem with the trigger switch in your mig gun. Turn the unit off and unplug the 4 pin round amphenol that attaches from the mig gun to the front of the MM-252. Turn the unit on and see if the display comes up normal. Plug in the 4 pin amphenol and if wire starts...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Welderman;

Please provide me with a serial number located on the back of the welder. You can email me at the below email address.

Steve
    [email protected]
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Steve M.
    replied to xmt 304
    RWG

On your XMT 304 if you have the machine in a hot position where there will be open circuit voltage present at all times, the fan will run occasionally even if you are not welding. These positions would be V-SENSE FEEDER, STICK, LIFT-ARC TIG, and SCRATCH START TIG. Let me know if this...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Jeff;

You may consider calling the literature department at Miller Electric. They may have a manual available for your unit. The phone number is 920-735-4356. If you have any information in regards to a serial number or model number they might be able to help you out.

See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Steve M.
    replied to What about these??
    SoCalITA;

At one time the Hobart Ironman 210 and Ironman 250 were manufactured for brand account models for Sears under the Craftsman name. These may be the models you had seen or they could be made from a different manufacturer.

Steve
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Steve M.
    replied to MIG Choice for Aluminum
    CALPLUS;

The Invision 354MP and the XR Control will be a very good choice for your aluminum welding needs. Please send me either your email address or phone number to my email address below and I will forward it on to the weld engineers that are familiar with those products at Miller...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X