Collapse
22 results in 0.0099 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• wooly
    replied to liberty tig weld cups
    I am going to have to see more people using them and remarks on how they work because that doesn't seem right. *nods* at greg
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• wooly
    replied to How reliable are they
    nah nah nah nah,nah nah nah nah hey hey hey ohooowahhhhhh,yeah cuz lincoln 300 amps below nowadays suck,miller is king today in engine drives.hah cope

easy come easy go,what do you own cope? curious never killed the cat!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• wooly
    replied to Miller dealers
    dan,don't matter if you aren't going to weld all day long like a fabrication shop,these mig machines really are not supposed to even be begineers welders...but if socal insists it just depends on wat color he/she wants? i used both mm210 and the esabs equiv.....and i found the esab has better features...cheaper...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• wooly
    mm210's alright but you should check out esab's impressive line
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• wooly
    For a plasma cutter I would choose a Miller or Hypertherm.The plasma cutter that would be most valuable to the home/shop/farm would be a Spectrum 375 Cytmate that has a rated for 5/16 inch 3/8,it has a quality cut of 1/2 inch,and sever 5/8.For sheet metal work I would go with a Spectrum Thunder that...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• wooly
    socal

Which process are you most interested in?....I can help you on that....and gear for each process!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• wooly
    replied to How reliable are they
    Miller's are easier to repair but are more often in the shop than lincolns....lincolns are cheaper built than what they used too but the engine drives are rock solid compared to miller from my own experience even though i own mostly miller drives because more capabilities....for mig i would go with...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• wooly
    Sure call 1-800-4-a-miller

they can get you help there finding out authorized dealers anywhere!

by the way....are you looking for a new welder?.......or you need repairs?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• wooly
    replied to mig or tig that is the question
    AL trailers?...wooo never heard of that before heheh....i would recommend using what you know how to do?...i would suggest mig and tig
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• wooly
    replied to proper tig welder
    any newbie's tig unit is compatible,square wave pro tig 175,econotig,.....choose which color you like best
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• wooly
    replied to Andy
    thanks a bunch andy for finding time for answering my question.i wish i knew where you were stationed at so i could come up there and really get to meet you
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• that's perfect for what u need,i was thinking about buying me another engine drive after i just bought me a trailblazer pipe pro,i just added a module for tig and a bottle and accesories and it's ready to go,works great for 6010 and 7018 rods and i find it good looking on the back of my dodge,thanks...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• wooly
    replied to Miller won't take my money
    well,nhra is all for lincoln.....you mention miller to the nhra people and they will laugh you out the building.....alot of people from miller have been rude to me and so have lincoln i guess it's a policy for every welding supplier to be a rude **** to their customers....I try to be as nice as possible...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• wooly
    started a topic Andy

Andy

So what type of tig would you have and that mean's only 1 type of tig and that would be a ac/dc watercooled and it don't have to be miller either but which one would satisfy you for the rest of your life and last as long too?
    See more | Go to post

• wooly
    replied to The difference
    It don't matter how lincoln makes their machines because they are just as good as the miller machines!

I owned my lincoln welding engine drive for over 50 years and it still works good for me.I owned a miller bobcat for about 10 years and the thing went kaboooieee....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X