Collapse
6 results in 0.0091 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• JustJoe
    replied to Cold Saw
    I have also used Scotchman cold saws and can recommend them. Try looking at either of these sites: mtechsales.com or vansantent.com.
    They also have other "cool tools" for us metal heads.

Joe
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JustJoe
    replied to Dynasty 200 DX Accesories
    Thanks Andy,

I agree, the contractor kit looks like the way to go.

Joe
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JustJoe
    replied to Dynasty 200 DX Accesories
    Thanks Flat-0ut and Hawk for the info. I'm going to order the contractor kit with the foot control. It's been a number of years since I've done much TIG work and it will take some time to get comfortable with a new machine.

Joe
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JustJoe
    started a topic Dynasty 200 DX Accesories

Dynasty 200 DX Accesories

I'm getting ready to order a Dynasty 200 DX and wondering if the "Contractor Kit" is the best way to go? Would it be better to order the accessories separately to get upgraded torches or for specific applications? It seems everyone has their preference for torches, flowmeters, remotes, etc....
    See more | Go to post

• JustJoe
    replied to Inverter or transformer
    Thanks Hawk,

It seems everyone loves the Dynasty. I have yet to hear anything bad about it.

At what point would you recommed upgrading to a water cooled torch? From what I read it looks like 250 amps is the magic number. Are there any other factors one should consider?...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JustJoe
    started a topic Inverter or transformer

Inverter or transformer

I'm planning on purchasing a TIG machine to do prototype work and light fabrication on both steel and aluminum. I've done some research on both Inverter and Transformer machines but I would like to get some feedback on which type you prefer and why. I'm looking at the Dynasty 200DX or the Syncrowave...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X