Collapse
5 results in 0.0078 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Jarhead
    replied to three phase power
    Qualls our service is 115/230 volt constant voltage. I feel that something inside is bypassing or shorting and letting the 230 leak back to the box on a 115 leg. thanks for the reply
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Jarhead
    replied to three phase power
    Rock when the welder is unplugged it is reading right in the box, but when you plug the welder in and turn the power on one of the single phase legs which should read 115 in the box is reading around 230, which indicates to me that the stinger leg (230 volt) is shorting or bleeding back up one of the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Jarhead
    started a topic three phase power

three phase power

I was on here about 6 weeks ago bragging about my 650amp miller mig welder and you know the old saying, if you brag on it it will break. Well it broke and I need some advice. It has been running 100 percent duty cycle for years and never a problem. Then all of a sudden it started blowing fuses. I tried...
    See more | Go to post

• Jarhead
    replied to Safety Corner
    A couple of other things. It is the things that you just don't think about that get you hurt and rushing is the biggest culprit. Always make sure that you have on dry clothes and gloves. My first public job was building brinks and wells fargo armored trucks. I had worked all day in 100 degree heat and...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Jarhead
    replied to Looking for advice
    other brands

Welcome to the welding world. Yes the other brands make good machines but for a single phase exceptional welder, I prefer the miller 250 xl. These machines will weld all day long, every day, with so little maintenance or consumables that you will recover the larger initial...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X