No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
91 results in 0.0217 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Mounting Hardware Opinions; Tapcons, Red Heads, etc.

I think the kind of anchor you had referred to earlier is called a Titan HD. I don't have my books at hand right now. I do recall using them with great success as compared to a conventional "red head" anchor.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Texas113
    replied to New member with a question
    New member with a question

Ah yes that just made my lunch break fun. Good read.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Welding related online business?

It kinda sounds like a school project. C'mon and tell me I hit the nail on the head!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Texas113
    replied to Thumb repair
    Thumb repair

Any photos of the repair yet?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Texas113
    replied to Bead doesnt want to connect
    Bead doesnt want to connect

To lift a motorcycle? Please indulge us with a picture , as I fear you might have built a liability of a lift. What type of bike are we talking about by the way.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Texas113
    replied to 4-wire extension
    4-wire extension

Spider boxes are really handy when you are out in remote areas. Where was that picture taken. My guess would be Glamis or out at a desert race. I used to enjoy both when I lived in Southern California. Seems there will always be someone breaking something that far ou...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• i cant get a handle on airgas,s choice of welding rods

Is it welder or weldor..... Sorry I will now stay out of this one.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Texas113
    replied to Quigley
    Quigley

Ok I couldn't sleep and decided to browse around here. I can now say I am going to bed with puppy dog dreams. Congratulations on the family addition. The dog you never intend on having ends up being the best companion you could imagine. I am now going to kiss my dogs and go back...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Texas113
    replied to cracker box
    cracker box

Brownbagg what do you plan to do with your tombstone if you end up purchasing another stick machine? I'm just curious as to what will be the outcome. I would have killed for a D/C model when I was a teenager. There is always someone wanting to get into welding and looking...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Texas113
    replied to cracker box
    cracker box

What's wrong with the tombstone? It sounds like you have all welding processes wrapped up. Are you trying to go blue with your stick unit or is the Lincoln lacking something that you desire in a machine?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Texas113
    replied to Homebuilt Drift Truck
    Homebuilt Drift Truck

I skimmed through that while thread and am glad you posted that. Definitely some great machining skills and the patience to boot! I know how easy it is to loose interest in something when the the finished project is a long ways out. I hope he keeps posting updates...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Texas113
    replied to Forney Inverter help needed
    Forney Inverter help needed

I appreciate getting back to me about that. Are there any wiring diagrams out there for the HF models?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Texas113
    started a topic Forney Inverter help needed

Forney Inverter help needed

Long story short. My dad let me try out his little inverter welder and I pushed it harder than should. It is a Forney AT-100 inverter stick/ TIG unit. I was trying it out with 3/32 7018 rod maxed out. About 3" of weld total. I then waited 5 minutes and ran 3" of 6013 when it turned off....
    See more | Go to post

• This forum will never take off

I would like to be able to post pictures from my I phone in the upgrade. Unfortunately my computer can't connect to my new Internet so all my posting and reading of this forum is done by phone. I love this as an app and I love Miller for providing this for...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Texas113
    replied to good or bad welds
    good or bad welds

If you have to take that much of the weld bead out then you are better off grinding it out and starting over. I will grind down only when told to do so for aesthetics. We have a new employee who has been a "welder" for ever with tons of experience. Since he...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X