Leave a comment:

• PISTOL8
    replied to Welding magazines
    MAGS

KEN I DON'T KNOW OF ANY I'D LIKE TO KNOW TOO. PISTOL8
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• MIG WELDS

DENNIS I AGREE WITH HAWK BEVEL YOUR TUBES AND START YOUR WELDS IN THE AREA OF THE KEYHOLE. I THINK PRACTICE AND ALITTLE TIME WILL HELP TOO. I KNOW IT TOOK ME AWHILE TO GET A SYSTEM THAT WORKED FOR ME. GOOD LUCK PISTOL8
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• lack of intell.

well bluepower you have managed to upset a very good group of welders and MEN and as for your 37 years i find people like you tend to have screwed up most or all of that time. spend your time listening and less time critizing and your attitude might improve. enough said...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• my nickle

HI TOM WELCOME AS HAWK SAYS I HAVE BOTH 210 AND 180 AND IF IT CAME DOWN TO ONLY ONE THE QUESTION WOULD BE HOW MUCH ALUMINIUM? MOSTLY ALUM. GO WITH THE180. MOSTLY STEELS GO WITH THE 210. MY PREFRENCE IS THE 210 ONLY BECUUSE I'VE JUST ABOUT MARRIED MINE. I SEE IT MORE THAN MY...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• PISTOL8
    replied to New Welder needed
    TIG READING

CelticRam'
    Miller has a great tig book I have a copy but can't find the part number on it anywhere. Andy may know and its a realy good book its title is just Gas Tungsten Arc Welding they have other good books too! pistol8
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• PISTOL8
    replied to Help Millermatic 185
    feeding

YOU SAID THE UNITS 4 YEARS OLD? IS THAT LARGE ROLL OF WIRE 4 YEARS OLD? ITS CHEAP TO PUT IN A NEW SMALL SPOOL TO CHECK IT OUT. MY FRIEND TONY'S FIRST WELDER WAS A 185 HE USED IT ALOT AND PROBABLY ON THINGS HE NEEDED A BIGGER MACHINE FOR BUT HIS HATED BIG SPOOLS. ANDY WHY IS THIS,IT...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• PISTOL8
    replied to organs & welders
    moms

my mom has NO and I repete NO mechanical ability at all but she sure is good at patching me up after some of my less the smart projects.pistol8
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• PISTOL8
    replied to Safety Corner
    OPPS

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THE KIDS ON THE STREET SAID MIKE MY GO-KARTS BROKE CAN YOU FIX IT REAL QUICK SO I CAN MAKE THE RACE IN MRS. SMITHS GARDEN? SURE KID LET ME THROW ON MY TENNIS SHOES. I HAVE SEVEN MATCHING FISHNET SOCKS AND MATCHING ANKLES. DUH! PISTOL8
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• PISTOL8
    replied to 3035 Spool Gun
    BURNT TIPS

OK MOE I DID GET TO BURN UP A FEW TIPS. I WAS ABLE TO GET SOME INPUT FROM MY MILLER DEALER. HE HAS A PIECE OF EQUIPMENT THAT TESTS OUTPUT AMPS ON EACH TAP. EVERY MACHINE WE TESTED ON #7 TAP PUT OUT 200 PLUS AMPS. THATS 50 MORE AMPS THAN THE TIPS CAN HANDLE COMFORTABLY. THATS...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• PISTOL8
    replied to Looking for advice
    ADVICE

FIRST THINGS FIRST WELCOME TO THE SITE THERES LOTS OF HELP HERE FOR BEGINNERS. OK NOW THE ADVICE PART. THIS QUESTION HAS COME UP BEFORE LOTS OF TIMES AND EVERY TIME IT SEEMS SOMETHING NEW COMES OUT OR IS LEARNED. LIKE YOU I STARTED ON A STICK WELDER I DID IT ALOT MORE THAN YOU...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• PISTOL8
    replied to Spoolamatic 30a Wire speed
    NOT THAT GOOD EITHER

HEY HAWK I CAN'T PUSH A BEAD AND WATCH THE METERS EITHER AND I HAVE THE 210 BUT, THATS THE KEY WORD HERE MY BUDDY TONY HAS THE 251 AND I GET EXCITED ABOUT DIGITAL NUMBERS AND I WATCHED HIS AS HE WELDED.

PISTOL8
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• PISTOL8
    replied to Spoolamatic 30a Wire speed
    WIRESPEED

IRAMBERSON I'VE SEEN SOME CHANGES BUT USUALLY VERY SMALL AMOUNTS LIKE 400,397,402,399 BUT NOT LIKE YOUR EXPERIENCING. HELP ROCK OR ANDY PISTOL8
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• PISTOL8
    replied to 3035 Spool Gun
    hot tips(no pun intended moe)

MOE ,DAN BRINGS UP ANOTHER GOOD POINT STICKOUT ON THE SPOOLGUN TENDS TO BE LONGER ON ALL MATERIALS. BUT THE SPOOLGUN TIPS ARE BURNING UP AT THE TIP I ASSUME,OR ARE THEY MELTING IN AT THE BASE? ARE THESE THE TAPERED KNURLED TIPS? I'M REALLY INTRESTED IN THIS...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• PISTOL8
    replied to organs & welders
    MOMS WELDS

HEY ANDY WHATS WRONG WITH MOMS WELDS? PISTOL8
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X