16 results in 0.0113 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

replied to Help with 301G
    Help with 310G

Andy,
    Thank you for your response. The information you gave me was just how I had everything set.Iwent back over the set up again today but still with the same results.I'm wondering if the problem could be in the WC-24 box or possiblyin an amphenol connector?...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

started a topic Help with 301G

Help with 301G

Andy,Hawk,anyone:
    I haven't run our company's 301G with the 30a spoolgun since last fall.Today when I put it together with the WC-24 control Icould only get a slight spark when switched to remote. And of course when switched off the gun is always hot. Have I lost it or is there not a remote...
    See more | Go to post

started a topic Rusted Metal

Rusted Metal

Does anyone have a formula for steel patina? Thank you for any responses.
    See more | Go to post

replied to atten.GTA/SPEC
    AOenses

Thank you for your reply. I would like to get your phone number so the friend of mine who wants these lenses can call. Iam kind of the go-between here. This way he can work out the details with you. I was wondering if the large lenses can be cut and are the plastic...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

started a topic atten.GTA/SPEC

atten.GTA/SPEC

Please contact concerning the AO gold lenses. E-mail [email protected] or phone 641-673-3002 or 641-660-1773. Thank you. I have two friends wanting them badly. 1206
    See more | Go to post

replied to help me find a welding lense
    help me find a welding lense

Thank you GTA/SPEC for the information. I would like to talk to you about the AO lenses. Please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks again!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

started a topic help me find a welding lense

help me find a welding lense

I am looking for a conventional lense that is made by american optical. The numbers are suposed be aowcioh2414. The lense is gold plated and has a blue color while welding. I have been told that they no longer make this lense. They make a knock-off to it which I am not interested in. I thought someone...
    See more | Go to post

replied to dynasty 300dx HF
    GTA/SPEC--ANDY

Thanks for your input. I did get the HF going,however Im not sure how or why.I pushed the memory pad from 1 to 2 and it started working. I went on around back to 1 and it continues to work.The only bad thing I can find with the 300DX is that it is smarter than I am. I am...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

replied to dynasty 300dx HF
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

started a topic dynasty 300dx HF

dynasty 300dx HF

Cannot get HF to work our dynastey 300. It is set at tig HF for dc process using remote std. I can only get an arc by touching and scratching and then not on a regular basis. When I do get an arc the HF will work when the tungsten is hot. After the tungsten cools down I loose it. Maybe I am missing...
    See more | Go to post

started a topic stainless steel wire

stainless steel wire

turco77
    I am not familar with the Bohler wire Hawk spoke of but I am sure it would be good. I have never seen him give bad information yet.I do have one other for you to consider. We have had good success with Esab shield-bright, 308 0r 316. It works good in all positions including verticle-up.It...
    See more | Go to post

started a topic 1/16-7018

1/16-7018

Hope HAWK and Dseman found my reply to their respones it some how got installed under 6010-7018 pipe welding. Thanks fellows!
    See more | Go to post

replied to 6010 and 7018 rod for pipe
    1/16-7018 follow-up

Dseman& HAWK,
    Thanks to both of you for your rapid responses.We will follow up on your good suggestion of asking the retailer for larger quantities.In your research did you ever come up with the true manf. name?
    In answer to Hawk's question,I am...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

started a topic Hobart 1/16-7018

Hobart 1/16-7018

Andy or any Miller rep:
    We asked our Airgas dist. for 1/16-7018.They told us it is only available in 1# packages and we had to buy it at a farm and home type store.
    Is there any way it can be obtained from our welding dist.in 10# or larger quantities? The rod is Hobart PN H119916-ROI....
    See more | Go to post

started a topic Tig cups

Tig cups

Can anyone tell me the results of the test (or argument) pertaining to some new style tig cups that will allow you to stick out the tungsten 1.5-2in.? This was sent in before the end of last year and they were to send Andy some to test. Maybe I missed the posting but I never did see the results. Thank...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X