Collapse
4 results in 0.0101 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• W01FM4N
    replied to need hf help
    Something you can try to reduce the HF interference, reduce the spark gap setting. I've got a SD180, and the HF seemed to cause the welder to reset itself. I reduced the spark gap to .008" from the factory setting of .012" and the problem went away, not to mention the lights in the garage...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ROCK,

Talked to Jeff at the TIG SERVICE GROUP at MILLER ELECTRIC about my problem. He gave me numbers for a couple of places that could provide service. He said it could be the board or some other things, but the only way to tell, would be to take it in. I wasn't ready to throw in the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• When the machine "RESETS", its as if you turned off the power using the switch on the welder and turned it back on. It will do DC TIG as long as I want and it will do AC stick as well. The AC TIG problem is inconsistant, in that it will "RESET" as soon as I press down on the pedal...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• W01FM4N
    started a topic Syncrowave SD180 - machine reset/AC

Syncrowave SD180 - machine reset/AC

Got my welder two weeks ago and everything worked just fine. Ran some stick to build a weld table and welded some steel and aluminum (TIG). Tried to weld some more aluminum today, but the machine insisted on reseting itself after about 10 minutes of welding. Machine never got warm enough to have the...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X