Search Result

Collapse
13 results in 0.0079 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• nate
    replied to Recomendation for a wire feeder?
    re:

the miller 12 vs is a voltage sensing unit, meaning it will work off any of the bobcats, or rangers, trailblazers etc, off the positive lead, and all adjustments are made at the feeder, thats not through a 6 pin, or 14 pin connection some of the better machines have, but its also...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nate
    replied to Chop Saw Recommendations/Reviews???
    re:

jet is a brand name, either way, mostly over sea stuff, the jet parts can be bought from any major welding supply.....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nate
    replied to welding aluminum
    re:

maxstars arent for aluminum, sorry,
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nate
    replied to Oxy acet rig recommendations ?
    re: victor compatible

that means its chinese, not victor, and most of the victor stuff now is chinese, look on the label, if you want quality to last, smith, oxweld,purox, a torch or tip should last you unless you abuse it, we sell a smith outfit with a rosebud, welding tip, and all...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nate
    replied to Speedglass
    ohhhh

the millers now have 2 yr warranty, thats on headband, also, had alot of ppl ask me
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nate
    replied to Speedglass
    re : speedglas

the warranty is 2 yrs, take it back, they will replace it , the optrel isnt the better alternative, it has the small lens, and no batteries, then if it isnt used regularly, you must put it in the sun to charge it, also for out of position, or grinding, try the miller elite...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• blades

i sell blades, and band saws 1-888-745-1266 m-f
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nate
    replied to Milermatic 135 question
    mm135

as the picture states, you can go a little more than 1/8" , with flux core wire, and, maybe a few multiple passes , for the thicker you might wanna stick weld it,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nate
    replied to 210 or 251
    go for it

im a distributor, i would go with the 251 and the infinate control, you will be pleased with it, and can do your thin stuff, all the way up to the big stuff, changing wire size of course., but yeah the amps you will love, and shouldnt have to buy another for many, many yrs....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nate
    replied to just ordered the bernard gun
    ohhhh

i forgot, the bernard stuff is available for all guns, from the diffuser down, so, if you have a tweco, or a tragaskiss , or even a lincoln, you cabn get the consumables, but on a small welder like the millermatics, prolly wont see the difference, in the performance, i have went...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nate
    replied to just ordered the bernard gun
    re:

you need the M-15 gun for that machine , the M-25 is for the 210, and the 251 , i sell them for...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nate
    replied to rod oven question
    re:

rod ovens arent that expensive, and you can buy your rods in cans, which will have an extensive shelf life
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nate
    replied to Speedglass
    re: helmets

its 2yrs on lens, optrel, jackon, speedglas , miller is 18 months. helmets are like cell phones, if you have had one for 5 yrs, you have got your moneys worth, drop it once or twice, it may be down hill, its lens is crystal, and all self enclosed, no repairs, so be careful...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X