No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
11 results in 0.0139 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• yes, still for sale. It might be a few days before i can get good pics of it.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• badbu
    started a topic For Sale: Miller Syncrowave 250DX

For Sale: Miller Syncrowave 250DX

I am going backwards paying off student loans and need to sell:

Purchased new in 2004, Syncrowave 250DX tig runner package. Used very little, still in perfect condition. Comes w/ torch, pedal, cooler, 300CF cylinder, and some consumables.

Asking $3000

Located...
    See more | Go to post

• badbu
    started a topic Tig Welding HREW tube

Tig Welding HREW tube

I will be welding a rollcage for a friends mustang in the next couple of weeks and have a few questions. He bought a 10 point kit, typical HREW tubing nothched w/ a plasma cutter. It will be a blasty blast trying to get all the tubes fit-up properly!

I was wondering if anyone had tig...
    See more | Go to post

• badbu
    replied to TIG Weld Speed
    Not to discredit the show or Jessi, but I don't believe her demonstration of mig welding was the proper way of joining tubes on a roll cage. The tig welding footage was edited; they showed probably 1/10th of what it would take to weld the two tubes together
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• badbu
    started a topic welding 4130

welding 4130

Can someone please enlighten me on the correct procedure for welding 4130 chromoly tubing, sheet, etc? I just heard today that it involves both pre-heat and post-heat treatment to the weld to be done by the book. This does not seem that out of the ordinary, but I have never seen it done this way (certainly...
    See more | Go to post

• seat brackets

Are the sparco seat brackets made to fit your specific application? For the most part seat manufacturers leave it up to the user to determine the best way to mount it. Ideally it is bolted directly to the rollcage.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• seat brackets

I made the seat brackets for my car out of .125 Al, bent on a hydraulic press brake. this is what i have seen done on most cars around my neck of the woods. It took a bit to get the angles and lengths right to get the seat where it needed to be.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• i did the same

I dropped over $4000 last spring on the sync. 250 tigrunner w/ accessories not having any experience. I had seen lots of tig welding done and knew it was something I wanted to learn how to do. My friends think I'm insane, until they need something welded.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• badbu
    replied to trash in water cooler
    i checked into it some more and discovered it is a cool runner 3x. I think the stuff floating on top of the water may be sawdust or something of that nature. My shop is not the dirtiest of places but quite often my dad comes down and leaves a nice layer of sawdust on top of everything. Does anyone...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• badbu
    started a topic trash in water cooler

trash in water cooler

Hi everyone
    I finally got a Syncrowave 250dx last spring after a long time of wanting one. I recently checked the water level in the cooler and noticed a bunch of trash floating on top of the coolant in the reservior. Can someone tell me if the coolant is exposed to the air anywhere on the...
    See more | Go to post

• badbu
    started a topic tig machine

tig machine

I am looking for a suggestion on a tig welder. I am looking at getting a syncrowave 250 or 350. I want something that will weld everything from .032 aluminum to roll cages for a drag car. I am new to tig welding and any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X