Search Result

Collapse
265 results in 0.1608 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Leons2003
    replied to Dolly / Auto Body (not transport)
    I used 3/16" wall exclusive on the rotisserie I built, due to the weld in the I.D. it will allow a small amount of slop, worked well.
    Good luck
    L*S
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Leons2003
    replied to new member, couple of projects.
    I agree, that is a serious press, thanks for sharing and welcome to the sand box.
    L*S
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Leons2003
    replied to no amp control... econotig..
    I purchased my unit in '91 and my conn is the same as yours for foot control eventhough the D is in the plug, it adds K for thumb control which appears to be a ground. Me thinks your problems are typical of the reference you posted.
    Good luck
    L*S...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Leons2003
    replied to Smoker's Done!
    Outstanding job on the pit and a wise choice of using fire brick in the firebox, when we replaced the firebox on our old pit we came up w/recycled fire brick, now the pit uses less wood to maintain the same cooking temp. and helps save the firebox from an early death.
    Thanks again for sharing...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Leons2003
    replied to Dry Cut/Cold Saw
    I have the Makita LC1230, machine has a good sturdy cast base and one lever angle adjustment, cuts well w/ms, mfg. recommends do not resharpen their blade, how ever I purchased this saw from my neighbor who is a dealer in Bryan/College Station who took my original blade w/him for his guy to sharpen,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Leons2003
    replied to 42" pipe welding
    Chad, I believe the wall thickness is .375.
    L*S...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Leons2003
    replied to BBQ Smoker
    Thanks gents, but unfortunately I only have xl viewer so ever thing usable is, for me that is, worthless as t..$ on a boar hog, and I'm having trouble w/the link on smokering for the download, perhaps site maintenance, I'll keep trying.
    As I said before we are trial and error guys and some times...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Leons2003; 02-07-2010, 09:26 AM. Reason: added text

Leave a comment:

• Leons2003
    replied to BBQ Smoker
    I to would like to see the spreadsheet, here to fore we have been in a trial and error method, sometimes we hit a good draft and sometimes it is keep on till we hit it.
    Thanks
    L*S
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Leons2003
    replied to 350DX Questions
    Sorry, yeah my head wasn't on my shoulders, it is a Dynasty 350, perhaps after I get the SN I can get more information. Thanks Gents your replys are very helpful.
    Thanks again
    L*S
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Leons2003
    started a topic 350DX Questions

350DX Questions

Have there been any changes in the 350DX since it came out?
    I have an opportunity to purchase a used unit which it is claimed to be a "complete pkg." as listed in the Miller information.
    I would also like to know how to check for the arc starts and time.
    Thanks for your...
    See more | Go to post

• Leons2003
    replied to portable bbq,smoker
    Here is the old pit
    L*S...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Leons2003
    replied to portable bbq,smoker
    I agree the big red is a beauty. Here are a couple that we created, but nothing like the red 'un. First one is a creation of my SIL using a used up LPG bottle,24"x5', it has a firebox for indirect or a 10" sq. tube underneath for direct cooking, second is the pig pit as we call it, it is 26"sch...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Leons2003
    replied to Sheet metal advice
    I agree, we made boxes typ. of this planter daily, the method was to break the sides and bottom together w/the top flanges broken first, each end flanges are notched to accommodate the side/end flanges zip up w/3/32 6010 and if you long arc the buttweld corners will fuse together requiring only a pass...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Leons2003
    replied to Sizing an I-Beam
    Here is a vertical type w/a log raising sys., cyl goes down lift raises, do need someone to roll the log on to the lift. I do not remember were I copied these pics from but looks pretty cool to me, course I have no need for a spliter down here.
    Good luck
    L*S...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Leons2003
    replied to new bandsaw
    Probably from the same friggin commie mfg. would be my guess....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X