4 results in 0.0048 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• llawry
    replied to Syncrowave 250DX Purchase
    Question

I have a 60 AMP breaker for my millermatic 250. Could I use this for the Syncrowave 250 for now. What thickness aluminum could I weld using this input. If this is a good unit to have, I will happily buy a cooler. Used would be great but I live in a pretty small community in...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• llawry
    started a topic Syncrowave 250DX Purchase

Syncrowave 250DX Purchase

I recently decided to buy a tig welder. No specific reason other than to spend the long winter practicing this process. Came across a Miller 250DX that was like new, with foot control, water cooled torch, arc leads, etc. Appears to have the pulser option as well. Didn't realize that it was only "plumbed"...
    See more | Go to post

• llawry
    replied to mm250x gas solenoid
    solenoid

I thought this might be the case but was looking for confirmation. Thanks. I will test on the unit and with an independent 24volt power source. If this is not the problem, I will take to the local dealer for service as I did not see any evidence of a fuse or anything else that...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• llawry
    started a topic mm250x gas solenoid

mm250x gas solenoid

does anyone know of a way to diagnose whether the gas solenoid on the millermatic 250x is defective? I would like to isolate if the problem is with the solenoid (an easy replacement) or with the signal getting to the solenoid. (a trip to the repair shop). I am not getting gas delivered to the gun....
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X