•  

• mildew
    replied to welding video
    Can't say it was educational, but at least he has a personality
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mildew
    replied to Carport
    I have to get my 200 dx 1st, but I was wondering how much I could save (if any) building one of those basic $695.00 cheapy style you see along the highways. It needs to be 21'L x 8' high for my pontoon boat I haven't priced much steel lately. I built a trailer last year wth my old lincoln and got the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mildew
    started a topic Carport

Carport

Has anyone ever built one of those 10x20' metal car/boat ports on this site. ....just tryin to get an idea.
    See more | Go to post

• Try this kind http://rrite.com/ These trailers are only 120 pounds with 13" chrome wheels. They use aluminum square tubing in the front and a torsion axle is bolted on the bottom. I built one for my bike and used regular steel. It don't have to be very thick. I also maid my hitch with an inch...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mildew
    replied to Small tig welders
    Thanks for the input. Whatever I get I'll be sure and post lots of pics
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mildew
    replied to Small tig welders
    Thanks it's been years since ive tig'd. I remembered how fun it was. I think it was 1986. The machine was big. Everything is different now. More amps smaller packages. I havent been keeping up with it. I can back my boat up to the garage. I haven't heard anything but good things about the ta 185. The...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mildew
    started a topic Small tig welders

Small tig welders

I have been looking around and pricing a few tig welders. I have a small project to do on my boat it has some cracked welds by the motor. Its about 1/8" aluminum. I have few other aluminum projects as well. I was wondering if the econo or the tigmate would do a decent job on these things. I have...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X