8 results in 0.0056 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• barstow151
    started a topic exaust manifold ?

exaust manifold ?

I have to weld a crack in an exaust manifold and aint sure what to use, don't know if I should stick weld or mig it, and what type of rod to use if thats the case any help would be great thanks
    See more | Go to post

• barstow151
    started a topic exaust manifold crack welding?

exaust manifold crack welding?

I have to weld a crack in an exaust manifold and aint sure what to use, don't know if I should stick weld or mig it, and what type of rod to use if thats the case any help would be great thanks
    See more | Go to post

• barstow151
    started a topic welder parts?

welder parts?

I traded some work for an old forney welder, it worked fine all day at the job and when I took it home it doesn't start a ark, it trys but doesn't have much heat it seems like to me, wondering if theres a website for parts or repair, or any suggestions, maybe throw it away and just use my miller 225...
    See more | Go to post

• barstow151
    replied to rod oven question
    that would work great for what I need, I'm storing 100 lbs- 7018 1/8, 6013 1/8, 7014 1/8, 6011 1/8, 6013 3/32, it's too bad I sold my old stove, I'm looking for another, I'd like a refreshment fridge in there, (beer) get thirsty once and a while and don't like tracking stuff in the house, get yelled...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• barstow151
    I think I'm gonna change from the heat lamp, I check it all the time and it's never on, so the thermastat hasn't quit working yet, its turned down to 70 now, and I even put a pair of welding gloves and a pair of work gloves in there, but I'd hate to be working out of town for a week or so and that thermastat...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• barstow151
    solution to my rod oven fridge

I decided to keep the heat lamp, and went out to home depot and got a thermastat for a portable forced air heater it has settings from 40-90 degrees, and it's set at 90, and it does shut down and back on again so it does work, thanks for all the ideas and...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• barstow151
    I put that thermometer in there and it's not quite up to 150 degrees yet, I suppose it is just gonna keep getting hotter and hotter since the heat light is in an enclosed unit, and just wondering what the melt temp. on the plastic on the inside door of the fridge, thought about riveting aluminum on...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• barstow151
    started a topic rod oven question

rod oven question

I'm trying to make a rod oven stabilizer out of an old fridge, does anyone have any ideas how to do this with out burning my garage down, I've got a 150 watt heat lamp in there and had to shut her down last night cause of the heat, I got a thermometer today I'm gonna go put in there just to see how...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X