Collapse
26 results in 0.0094 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• seattlejoe
    replied to Gas Hose Connections
    Very good point on the use of the pigtail. understood and i think ill actually be switching back to the pigtail when i get the time. Even though it doesn't get the treatment that it would see on the job site, I don't see it hurting to give the solenoid some protection. And I've got a bottle of soapy...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Thank you very much, I'm sure anyone could pull this off. its not hard at all. Ive actually started a new piece to match its a pillar or post style garden light. not finished yet. but it will have the tree supported piece of blue stone and fiber optic lighting. the hard part is carving the square blue...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• seattlejoe
    replied to Exterior Gate
    the finish on the tree parts is rust accelerated with Mara tic acid . and the Gate is sprayed with a pre cat Lacquer shot with my HVLP. the branches of the tree are attached to small stand offs separating them from the gate. to act as a buffer I didn't do the stand offs on the upper vine part of the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Well thank you very much , i appreciate your compliments. it means allot
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Sorry i thought i had the picture of the single seat in there, here it is....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• seattlejoe
    started a topic A Garden Bench to match the Gate

A Garden Bench to match the Gate

Here's A Garden Bench that kinda matches the Gate already posted. This one I'm not as pleased with because The original idea was that it would be supported by only one tree on the very end. with the stone cantilevering out with no other support. truth be told at the when i got ready to pour the concrete...
    See more | Go to post

• seattlejoe
    replied to Exterior Gate
    Nice job on the knife, Looks better than it did before ...or is that after? *joke*

Anyway, thank you very much. As for seeing other work I've done is there any type of thing you had in mind... Ive got thousands of pictures of my work. most of them wouldn't fit in too well on this site though....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• seattlejoe
    replied to Exterior Gate
    Nice job on the knife, Looks better than it did before ...or is that after? *joke*

Anyway, thank you very much. As for seeing other work I've done is there any type of thing you had in mind... Ive got thousands of pictures of my work. most of them wouldn't fit in too well on this site though....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• seattlejoe
    replied to Exterior Gate
    Thanks, Funny you say that , the home owner kinda looks like an old wizard .
    It does have a kinda spooky look to it.
    They Liked it enough that they had me build a garden bench with the same kinda look, The branches are supporting a .big piece of Blue Stone.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• seattlejoe
    started a topic Exterior Gate

Exterior Gate

Here is a gate that i made for a past client of mine. He wanted me to attach a couple poles to the concrete in order to support a gate that i was to build, but i just didnt think it would look very good, so i came up with this idea. he was very pleased with it. And i guess i kinda surprised myself,...
    See more | Go to post

• seattlejoe
    replied to Gas Hose Connections
    Yeah the Hose looks to have taken a lot of damage most likely just from the nature of hanging out and getting in the way. so ill take it off and just go with a male Quick disconnect fitting right onto the 5/8" brass that is on there.

Thanks for the help .
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• seattlejoe
    started a topic Gas Hose Connections

Gas Hose Connections

Hello Everyone, Ive got a question about the proper way to have the gas line on the back of my Extreme 8VS feeder . I bought it used and until now have just used it with flux core wire. so i never gave much thought to the 12" piece of hose that the previous owner had installed on it. It looks to...
    See more | Go to post

• Thats the kind of truth that nobody want to think about. Port-a-Door....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• OK thanks, Yes i am able to switch polarity via the (+) and (-) cables .
    And yes to the I am using self sheilded wire.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I know this is a older posting but , Id say Put bars over the outside of the windows and doors and have the bolts long enough so you can hook your new welder up to them on the inside.? F*CK Them Theifs!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X