Search Result

Collapse
5 results in 0.0062 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Bandsaw Injury

I've done several stupid things in my shop, but the one that was really painful and sent me to the ER was when I decided to adjust my bandsaw rollers while it was running in the upright position, WHILE I was wearing a pair of gloves. I soon realized my right index finger...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• True Blue Lew
    started a topic Thunderbolt Question

Thunderbolt Question

Hi everyone, Quick question... I know I can DC TIG weld with my Miller Blue Star 185DX, but is there any difference if I wanted to buy and use a Miller Thunderbolt AC/DC machine in the DC mode to TIG weld? The engine driven Blue Star lists that one of it's processes is DC TIG, but the Thunderbolt lists...
    See more | Go to post

• You might be a welder if...

You have an open appointment with your eye doctor to dig metal out of your eye...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• True Blue Lew
    replied to Truck Welding Table
    Vehicle computer damage

Is it necessary to disconnect the battery of your truck before welding? I have heard that it can mess up the computer or electronics of your vehicle if you weld on anything connected to it. Thanks
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• True Blue Lew
    started a topic New Member

Hi everyone. I just signed up. After reading many of your posts, I look forward to gaining info and ideas. I have a MM210, a BlueStar 185DX, and Hypertherm PM380. I'm a hobby welder, taking on trailer repair and small projects. I have my share of success stories as well as stupid injury stories. I...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X