Members
Tags
  •  

• testing

hi, i am just testing to see if this works
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Root passes

Don't even waste your time practicing on 6011 rod..........you'll never use it in the real welding world sh**t sucks donno why they even make it...........No strenghten, flux sticks bad and it's only for corners screw that ........ Kiddo....... in the businees ya only need...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Divorce

FU**k Her ..............Listen ......... 6 of my friends are lawyers.........LOL..........I heard alot...........donno what state your in but ................NOBODY CAN TAKE YOUR TOOLS OF THE TRADE !!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT EVEN THE IRS ........ YA NEED THEM TO WORK WITH ...........LOOK...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Root passes

Don't even waste your time practicing on 6011 rod..........you'll never use it in the real welding world sh**t sucks donno why they even make it...........No strenghten, flux sticks bad and it's only for corners screw that ........ Kiddo....... in the businees ya only need...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Tom C
    replied to Welding accidents
    Flash Burns and splatter

You better get out of welding if you think this sh** t doesn't happen ........ your gonna get it constantly......... matter of fact in this business , the tops of your angles will be permenaly scared with short arc spares , sparks in your ear and you'll hear it...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Tom C
    replied to Armor Plating
    Armour Plating

I have worked with a lot of special types of steel .......... This armour plate your talking about must have maganese in it ?.... just guessing ........ probably a **** secret what's in it ?????????....... i been offered a job in Irag armour plating vehicles and doing...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Tom C
    replied to shocking weld
    Shock Treatments

That's Funny..............Listen I have Glenn welder I used for 15 years and set up for only DC stick welding ......... people come in plus my guys will help hold a pc. of metal in place while I tack it..........they get shocked..........LOL.........I hold it...NEVER...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Tom C
    replied to tig filler rods for carbon steel
    Sanding rods

All BS............just use 308 / 316./ or best yet 310 stainless for all your needs and it'll work the best .......... it's stronger then a steel weld, you have constant supply of rods , if ya need it for SS ya got it ............ and it's pure weld............
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Trailer

Go buy a single axle trailer andbe done with it .......... cost you less in the long run .......... I've built a ton of them and GOT PAID........... you have to figure in the tongue weight and length of trailer to put your axle ......BTW ......... a double axle trailer is the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Used welder

Hey............Never mind what it looks like...........Electronices don't wear out much ........... only if the unit was exposed in an acid/caustic enviroment ........ then forget it..........but that's along shot........my advice BUY IT ......... I bought the two Power source...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Tom C
    replied to Missing oil
    OIL mISSING

I had an exact same unit years ago .......... Onan is a nice motor......... Here's the thing.........My dodge truck does the same thing..........to go thru that much oil ........ ya gotta have a small leak some where.........take a better look that motor it can't be buring...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Tom C
    replied to Tungston Grinding Tool
    Sharpening tungsten

Kid ...........Ya goTta be kidding meeeeeeeee?????????? Never mind looking for a tool or someone else to do it for you ( YA MUSTA LEARN THAT CONCEPT IN HC ).............GET A SIMPLE 6 " ( OR 8 " ) BENCH GRINDER ........... USE THE SIDE OF THE WHHEL TO SHARPEN...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Tom C
    replied to Help with welding wire size
    Harley 55

JC..........Don't be nervous as Ho in Church ?............... The gas mix is fine ........ actually I prefer 88 %- 12 % when I do short -arc ( little splatter and better sheilding ans peneration ) .............. a little weld does a long ways ............ notice I said a liitle...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Tom C
    replied to help needed urgently!!!
    Tig Welding..........

Ok.............Listen...........Helic- Arc -welding is an ART.........ya don't learn it over night.........I sat on the bench for 3 years before I got some what good at listen to me 3 Years ...........again don't wanna burst ur bubble........... but if you haven't...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Tom C
    replied to Welding Trailer
    Trailer

Get with the pic kiddo............I can make a trailer beyond the 22 century............WHO THE **** CARES ?????????..........I hate to burst your bubble but your show boating here ........... I bought a trailer from a dealer 4 ( 750 .00 bucks ) and put all my equipment on it...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X