Collapse
500 results in 0.1957 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• HMW
    replied to Truck exhaust
    Pretty neat idea to not see the rain cap open.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• HMW
    replied to Aluminum trailer questions
    I would have to agree wth fusionking on his reply. Seems aluminum trailers always need work. Cracks etc. Where the steel one's seldom need repair.
    How about sell all the aluminum and buy a small steel trailer??
    but that would take all the fun out of making one
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• HMW
    replied to Air or Electric
    There will be some psi loss if you open the end of any line, be it by pulling the trigger on an air tool or opening a faucet in your home. The real issue is with the trigger pulled or faucet open, is there enough flow to do the work that is needed. A 1/2" air line will improve the flow, there for...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• HMW
    replied to ouch!
    Oh that sucks. I had a similar run in with a grinder a couple of years ago. Was grinding open a steering arm on an old tractor so it would clamp tighter..holding with one hand grinding with the other, other end still hooked to tractor, of course you know the grinder caught and went right up my thumb,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• HMW
    replied to Aluminum trailer questions
    i see lots of small aluminum trailers on the market now, but havent looked at them very close. At work we have had several aluminum trailers and have had to add material to all of them. So, brace it up alot. The small steel trailers are pretty light, but nothing beats free material, if it will work....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• HMW
    replied to is there a 1'' hole saw
    I dont know about all your hole saws, but i have several brands too. And none of them cut that great a hole. Funny, they all seem to "wobble" some. Good at cutting a rough hole but not if has to be perfect. But i'd beat on a go cart frame, its probably good, or do like someone else said and...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by HMW; 10-05-2010, 06:04 AM. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

• HMW
    Well...I got my son to do a little test...tank gauge reads 175psi...checked at end of 50' hose on reel, still 175psi, hooked up another 50' hose to it and guess what still 175psi, so thats 100 ft of 3/8 hose, same pressure both ends. all the tests read the same.
    Similar principles apply with...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Very neat, Cant have to many storage shelves
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• HMW
    too funny I was gonna say that..same psi at both ends...less "flow"
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• HMW
    replied to Shop Organizing
    Very creative use of space. awesome job!!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• HMW
    replied to F Clamps
    that figures!!!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Glad she's doing well, always hate to see these with kids. or anybody else for that matter but kids always seem to get our attention..Good luck!!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• HMW
    replied to First thing you ever welded?
    Great picture. Always amazes me at how creative people can be and how they can make something out of nothing. especially back then when equipment like we have today wasn't avaliable and new material wasn't avalianble either....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• HMW
    replied to First thing you ever welded?
    Yeah, i remember it being hard. Don't rememebr if it was first thing I welded, but it stands out as being one of the first. Would have been easy today with wire feed. Seems most anybody that grew up on a farm or around a repair shop learned to weld a little. Today, most repair shops, technicains can't...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• HMW
    replied to Routing alum
    Never used router bits but have cut 1/8" aluminum diamond plate with a circular saw and a carbide blade. Very noisey but nice and clean cut.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X