No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
8 results in 0.0078 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• how bout using acetylene as the shielding gas?? anyone done that?? I thought I saw a thread about it somewhere.. hehe
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• storm
    replied to Dynasty 200DX purchase
    I do appreciate the input. I'll most probably just get the machine and start from there. I do have more gauges and hoses than I actually need. I bought the maxstar stl complete and also has promig 140 lincoln complete with the gauges and hose. I mostly use the maxstar recently.. learning to coordinate...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• storm
    replied to Prayers, I need them once more
    Hi Bill,

Rest assured you'll be in my prayers tonight. You're gonna be fine! Just keep up with what you're doing... keeping yourself busy with what you can. I can tell you're doing an excellent job with that. Last thing you'd want to do is sit around all day doing nothing and thinking...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• storm
    started a topic Dynasty 200DX purchase

Dynasty 200DX purchase

Hi guys, I'd like to get your opinion on this.

I have Miller Maxstar 150 STL. I'm planning to get another machine, Dynasty 200DX. I just want to know if I can use my torch, clamps, and hose for the DX. If not, is there an adapter that's available for that?? I just figured if most...
    See more | Go to post

• storm
    replied to First project
    Thanks for the tip!! You did a great job forming those. It looked like a huge pipe cut to size. I'll see if I can adapt that idea on mine. Take care and safe welding!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• storm
    replied to First project
    Hi there! New welder here! I just wanted to know how you got the round base support for the tank including the midbody support. I'm planning for my first welding cart but can't figure out how to fabricate that. It looks to me like it was cut from a big metal pipe. Thanks in advance//Jo
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• storm
    replied to First time TIG beads (pics)
    Thanks for the tips! I'll post more practice beads as soon as foot controller comes in. Next time, it would include both front and back penetration shots. Thanks again//Jo
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• storm
    started a topic First time TIG beads (pics)

First time TIG beads (pics)

Goodmorning guys. I finally got my initial TIG setup yesterday. I bought the MAXSTAR STL 150 couple of weeks ago. I'm still getting the hang of coordinating rod dipping and tungsten movement. I'm just so scared to get electrecuted touching the rod on the tungsten.

A little about myself....
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X