Collapse
103 results in 0.0739 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Pat
    replied to hooking spool gun to TB
    Thanks for asking this question. I also have a TB 302 and have often wondered what would be involved to hooking up a spool gun. I have an older Miller 185 spool gun, and most likely it will be too outdated to use with a TB............I will be watching this post for more information............than...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Thanks for all the information Greg...........

I just got off the phone with my buddy. I told him I would send him the links you kindly provided, and since this is his obsession, he can do the research and get back with me when he has the parts and information..........thanks again.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Greg,

Thanks for the response. I basically told him if it were me I would save the money and opt for the original. I did not, and still do not have any idea about the fuel pressure or compatibility issues, and the sad part is that he knows even less than I do.........if that is possible....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Pat
    started a topic Upgrade 302 TB to Electric Fuel Pump

Upgrade 302 TB to Electric Fuel Pump

I am helping a friend who bought (stole) a 302 Trailblazer that had been on a service truck that was totaled (the truck) in an accident. The 302 got pretty beat up, but is mostly cosmetic damage. It has been determined that the original vacuum fuel pump is not working, and instead of replacing it with...
    See more | Go to post

• Pat
    replied to Tube End Cap Clamping System
    JI,

I agree, short pieces are easy enough to find a way to clamp the ends on. Several months ago I had some pieces that were about 5.5 feet long. To position the end caps I modified some magnets that stuck to the tube, and would also hold the cap in position. It works pretty good, and...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Pat
    replied to Profile cutting with plasma cutter
    HayFarmer,

Correct me if I am wrong and do not understand your method when using templates. I am thinking that one would want to use a template smaller than the actual item being cut, thus allowing for the approximate 1/2" width from the center of the electrode to the template. Just...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• H80N,

Thank you for the manual link. Because we are short of people due to the holidays and vacations, we were told to just focus on PM's and breakdowns. Towards the end of the shift I did remove the housing and was totally grossed out by all the metal and regular dust built up on the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• H80N,

Thank you for the response and the comment about resetting. It is very possible that someone was doinking around with the settings because the welder information folder was on the table....nothing put back as usual. I wish we had the pulse but $$$$$. Tonight I will grab the manual...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Pat
    started a topic Shielding Gas on MM350 Late To Lunch

Shielding Gas on MM350 Late To Lunch

At work we were having problems with the original Bernard Q400 gun that came new with the MM350. I ordered a New Q400 but the powers that be decided to get the Q300 for cost savings. I don't think because it is a smaller rated gun that is causing this problem, because it did not do it after it was installed....
    See more | Go to post

• Pat
    replied to Miller Stickers
    Fabricator,

Thanks for the reminder and link for ebay. I just never gave ebay a thought for decals. It looks like they have a large selection of old and newer versions at not too bad of prices.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Pat
    started a topic Miller Stickers

Miller Stickers

At work I just got done adding a larger item storage compartment to my large rolling tool cabinet. After making and adding the compartment I noticed how ratty looking the tool cabinet was even after giving it a good cleaning. Last week I masked off everything I did not want to coat, and painted the...
    See more | Go to post

• Pat
    replied to Bobcat 250 oil drain?
    I understand what your concern is, but if you were to be able to view a cutaway of the engine block, you could see that any solvent added while the engine is not running will go directly to the bottom without washing any bearings. Then the solvent is evacuated with low pressure air with no harm. As...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Pat
    replied to Bobcat 250 oil drain?
    While on the oil change subject I thought I would share a little info on how to make sure all the old oil is removed during oil changes. I learned this trick from an old guy that repairs small engines and lawn mowers on the side at his house. When changing the oil on my Trailblazer I use this method...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I do not understand why your local Miller Rep would be a last resort. I have never had a problem with any Miller dealer/Rep even if I never made a purchase from them........to each their own. You could also call and speak with a Miller Tech in Appleton, WI, to see if they can walk you through the troubleshooting....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I saw a neat rack a few weeks ago when we had a conveyor warrany guy at our place of employment. The rear upper rack bar would lower to enable easy loading/unloading. There was a crank handle on one side for the raising and lowering. I asked the guy what he thought of it. He said that as long as there...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X