Collapse
7 results in 0.0105 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• GIJOE
    replied to weld contamination
    You say the argon works fine on your mig machine with aluminum. That doesn't look like aluminum. If your trying to weld steel, you need co2 or c25.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• GIJOE
    replied to warranty work
    Well, I dropped the machine off yesterday and according to the serial number they said it was made in Jan 02, so my warranty is still good. After playing with the machine for a little while I was able to make it act up so they can see exactly what it was doing. Now I'm just waiting for the call to pick...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• GIJOE
    replied to warranty work
    The machine was purchased over the phone from an out of state dealer. I don't remember the name of the dealer, and without the receipt I'm not sure if I can find out. A couple of years ago Miller was selling the Millermatic 210 w/ a free spoolgun. The special expired on December 31st of that year, which...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• GIJOE
    replied to warranty work
    Thanks Hawk.

According to a previous post that Andy made about finding the age of equipment by the serial numbers, my machine was made in 2002. I have two service centers here in Baton Rouge. I will give them a call Tuesday and see if they will work with me.

Thanks,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• GIJOE
    started a topic warranty work

warranty work

I have the Millermatic 210. I do not live in the same city where I purchased the machine. I need some warranty work done and can not find my receipt. Does Miller keep a record of serial numbers and the date a machine was purchased and who it was purchased by.

Thanks,
    Joe
    See more | Go to post

• GIJOE
    replied to Bad Miller Dealers
    The deal is, there is no such thing as coustomer service any more. Most people could care less about their coustomers after the door closes behind them on their way out. As long as you're spending your money and they are getting it, that's all that matters to them.

I just ordered a Spectrum...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• GIJOE
    replied to Who makes a good drill press?
    I have a 12" Craftsman going on about 2 years now and have never had any trouble with it. Craftsman may not be considered the top of the line by some, but if anything ever goes wrong with it, parts are easy to get. Sears web site has a complete detailed drawing of all their products. You can order...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X