No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
11 results in 0.0148 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• I'm sympathetic, my emotions would run high too in his situation; for that kind of $$, I wouldn't be expecting to start out with issues right out of the box. But, after popping the top on a cool cold one or two along with my expletive deleteds I'd get over it, apply some common sense to the situation,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BamaBob
    replied to need help
    Lawd hab moicy!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BamaBob
    replied to need help
    Still hasn't posted welder type, amps or anything specific. If this post is for real, and not a prank, I want to express a couple of concerns:

1. AfarmernamedBob does not seem to be aware of even the most basic elements of welding safety (welding in proximity to a puddle, welding using...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Wisdom. Just because a machine is "capable" of something doesn't mean that you or I will get those results, especially when those capabilities are at the machine's limits of performance.

In my industy (aerospace) EVERY weld we do is performed per a weld schedule that has been...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BamaBob
    replied to Latest project
    That is uber cool. Another vote to see a picture of it once finished.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• There is a "retired" welder in my town who made a bloody fortune producing specialized products for the jail industry. Every industry has its niche needs, including law enforcement. I say congrats for innovation, imagination and success in introducing and producing a product that is apparently...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BamaBob
    replied to what would you do?
    Great advice, I'll add another thought from a different business, but the idea can have broad application to any new small business starting out.

My sons started a business from scratch last year installing, finishing and refinishing hardwood floors. They have been building their business...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BamaBob
    replied to Future Plans
    Having served as an enlisted man in the Navy myself (1972-1976) I can say from my experience it was the best thing I ever did for myself. By about halfway through my hitch, I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt what direction I was going to take in life; when I got out I had both the desire and the discipline...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Nice concept, even nicer implementation. Gave me the idea to do something similar for a custom recording desk for my home recording studio. Thanks for sharing!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BamaBob
    replied to deal or no deal
    Hi, I've been lurking and reading in preparation to spring for a welder for my personal use, and think that the advice here to go with Hobart or Miller is great advice. I also think that if you're only planning on having one, you want to be in the 200A range just because the heat range is so much better....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Wow! That is much more than decent execution, IMHO.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X