12 results in 0.0038 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• fdburner
    replied to Hybrid Workbench
    thx again

I want to say thanks again Bill, I think the best projects always come from other peoples projects. Just like how cars have developed through thte years, imagine if every car maker had to start from a blank page. Every great thing started somewhere, and usually came from someone...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• fdburner
    replied to How to build a car dolly??
    do you know what they are rated for
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• fdburner
    replied to How to build a car dolly??
    vehicle wheel dollies

I would be curious to know how to make wheel dollies for moving cars around in the shop freely in any direction, I have seen them before but did not pay much attention at the time. Those are probaly going to be some ultra expensive casters used on the dollys. Anyone...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• fdburner
    replied to delta band saw
    Preperation

I hope you had an extinguisher... i know that they can tend to be expensive. I have already admitted some of my stupid mistakes here on the board, however if there is one thing that I am overly cautions of that is the chance of a fire. If you look around you can find a large...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• fdburner
    replied to Fancy French Security Door
    That is nice stuff. Are you a freelance welding contractor? I was just curious what type of work you do, and specialize in where you are lucky to get customers seeking that type of quality.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Thanks for the links. There is plenty of projects to keep me busy on those sites. I just acquired a large water heater today, with the intention of making a party style grill. I don't have any plans yet but the "Texas Grill" on the one site looks like it will be helpful. I might even decide...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Flip-Flops

I guess I shouldn,t wear flip flops anymore?!??!! jk. I was fortunate that I had shoes on that time. After all it was cold here. Something like 60 degrees. Typical N. FL winter/ spring weather.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• fdburner
    Inspiration

Thanks Bill. My workbench, is getting a makeover now to accomodate my newest hobby and your bench was the inspiration.I have no intention of trying to immitate the "billiard table quality" of your bench. The prospect of using steel now will help to make my bench...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Thanks for sharing your experiences with me. You guys are right, all of the TV shows show welding being done with little thought about the example they are setting for people who are unexperienced. I would have never thought of buying some of the PPE that is out there were it not for hearing these...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• everyting I'm hearing makes me very glad that all I came away with was a burn
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• fdburner
    Dual Sport bench

New here but I like your bench. What do you keep stored inside it? I'd like to see more pics if you have them. What I would like to see most is more of the finished product. I definately will have to build something multi-functional myself. Did you reference one...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by fdburner; 03-08-2006, 01:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• lesson learned; Still Peeling! You'll laugh.

"Time to burn.
    No training. FREE. No experience. FREE. Welder. CHEAP
    Grandfathers antique burn goggles. FREE. The Burn on my face.... Priceless"

Obviously without the common sense God gave a goat I made a poor descision regarding the welding helmet. I probaly...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by fdburner; 03-19-2006, 06:53 PM.
Working...
X