No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
10 results in 0.0084 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• The trick that makes this possible with the 200DX and 300DX is the inverter under a no load condition the dx is only drawing .08amps from service and only 15amps under load the rest is controled thru the inverter that boosts the OCV to its peak. The inverter provides clean smooth OCV to the work. By...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Curly09
    replied to Spoolgun or Tig welder
    Mig is good but Tig is going to give you quality and maximise your material usage. Also produces strongest welds
    Syncowave 200 is a good machine. I would look into the Dynasty line eather a 200 or 300. I'm not kidding folks Auto link and Auto-line is the way to go. We just outfitted the school...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Curly09
    replied to rod oven question
    Sorry about that, try this one: www.drms.dla.mil
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Curly09
    Not sure where you are at but the Government has what is known as DRMO Defence reutilization yards that sell off old equipment that has been taken out of service hop on the web page at www.drmo.gov and take a look at all the goodies. My buddy bought a Duce and a half for $1000.00 and is in the middle...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Curly09
    The low temp will work for the 6010, 6011, and 6013 they have a high celulose sodium flux. 7018 and any of the 18's for that matter are Low Hydrogen flux and as per ANSI should be stored at 250deg to 350deg oven after being removed from the hermedicly sealed container. Also if your rods haven't been...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I've been smoked far more than I care to remember. In the Miltary you are required to maintain a fire Watch. The short of it is its an extra set of eyes for safety of the ship. Great in therory, bad on the members selected for the duty. Mostly folks selected are ones other departments can do without....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Curly09
    replied to Oiled work surface?
    Were right down next to the water so we get get this all the time. We have a stock pile of the Nossel dip so this is what we have on hand to use.

I will offer there is no substitute for a clean work surface during any part of production.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Curly09
    replied to Oiled work surface?
    Bart,
    Good question, My students are mostly using carbon rolled flat stock that is oil quenched. I have them prep with pummis and green pad. We radiograph each prac and have found limited defects in those who spend the time getting it clean. However, The less prep the more defects, porosity,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Curly09
    replied to Load Bank Info
    Thanks, I contacted Mark Bishop. I'll Post his reply when I get it.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Curly09
    started a topic Load Bank Info

Load Bank Info

Looking for some information on a safety bullitin put out on the miller load bank a couple of years ago. I know this a kind of vague post but I have a concern that I may have an antiquated unit. Seems to me there was an issue with the Knife edge switches chaffing thru and energizing the switch. Might...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X