Collapse
12 results in 0.0069 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Beefie
    replied to One of my projects
    Nice job . I like what you did with all the backup lights . Did you mount the gen down with some rubber to dampen vibrations?

Beefie
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Beefie
    replied to Want To Build a Dump Bed Trailer
    If you have never built a trailer at all you might want to go to www.trailerplans.com or northern tool.com they both have plans that you can buy online. trailerplans .com is the least expensive of the two sights. Or you can look online and see if different trailer mfg's have a list of what material...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Beefie
    replied to Want To Build a Dump Bed Trailer
    Good luck with that project, sounds like it will be a fun challenge. I would look online at diffrent trailer manufacures and see if they list what they have for frame material , box tubing or c channel.

Good luck
    Beefie
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Beefie
    replied to Heavy Duty Sawhorse Design
    this is just a idea but why don't you look at the sa*****s that mason's use. they use them around here as mini scafolding , built plenty strong but light weight. you could do a search online and see what you come up with.

Beefie
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Beefie
    replied to My New Trailer
    I see were you get your name from, that frame is really heavy . You sure don't need to worry about it coming apart. One area of concern is how the tongue of the trailer is attached, it looks like it's just but welded to the front of the trailer frame. I might be wrong but thats what it looks like in...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Beefie
    What did you use to make the trailer 1/8 or 3/16 tubing . that looks like a very strong trailer. how big is the axle under it.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Beefie
    Do you have any more pictures, they seem to really like that on this site.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Beefie
    5 X 8 trailer

That is a very sharp trailer , and I bet it is stronger than any of the big box guy's design. Good job.

Jason
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Beefie
    replied to Hi I got a ?
    ? for Anti-GMAW. On the trailer you rebilt I see that there is a adjustable hitch, would you now the dimensions of it L x W X D and the hole spacing. I like the idea of adjusting the hitch and not the ball.

I see what you guys are saying about Dabar39, He seems like he is the trailer...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Beefie
    replied to Hi I got a ?
    If I welded a rub rail on the outside of the fram and then welded 3/16 on the inside of the fram to box it in. That would give it a lot more strength. I know this traier will never carry a skidder do to how narrow the deck is, If I was looking to carry wheeled items were there is only 4 contact points...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Beefie
    replied to Hi I got a ?
    I know I will need to add more cross braces, at 16" or 12" on center, The cross braces will be 11ga flat bent as a c- channel. I have been able to look at a lot of trailers online and do think that this fram might be fessible. Remeber iam only looking for a 7000lb gross weight so it will only...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Beefie
    started a topic Hi I got a ?

Hi I got a ?

Hi everybody this is my first post. I have been watching this site for a couple of months now and have gotten a ton of usefull info from it. With all the cool projects it sure has me itching to get back out into the shop and starte on my new ( very used ) trailer. Just waiting for the doc to give me...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X