12 results in 0.0091 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• jamie76x
    started a topic 350p vs invision 352 + feeder

350p vs invision 352 + feeder

I'm about to purchase a new machine.... 350p is what I was initially interested in but considering getting the invision with a feeder.
    here is where it gets complicated.... I already have a cobra push/pull for the 350p and if I got the invision I would have to get an aluminum wire feeder abd then...
    See more | Go to post

• jamie76x

I'm about to purchase a new machine.... 350p is what I was initially interested in but considering getting the invision with a feeder.
    here is where it gets complicated.... I already have a cobra push/pull for the 350p and if I got the invision I would have to get an aluminum wire feeder abd then...
    See more | Go to post

• jamie76x

See more | Go to post

• jamie76x
    started a topic invision 354 vs 350p

invision 354 vs 350p

I have the opportunity to buy a 354 invision for a reasonable price. No feeder, just the unit.

I have a decent amount of experience with the 350p and really liked it. Never used any other pulse mig other than the 350p either. How does it compare? I mainly will weld aluminum, bronze,...
    See more | Go to post

• jamie76x
    replied to Tig Welding Puddle Issue
    Are you trying to use the pulser?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jamie76x
    replied to Eastwood Welders
    Why waste money on cheap equipment?
    Buying a piece of equipment or tool should be a "lifetime purchase" If it woun't last me my lifetime, I have no interest in it. I would rather buy a 30 year old miller than a new piece of crap.

I always say " I'm too poor to buy ...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jamie76x
    replied to TIG welding help!
    Well...

Lets start off with the basics. What size, model machine are you using. How thick is the material?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jamie76x
    replied to TIG 22 gauge
    I'm going to agree with this guy above me. There is no subsitution for experience. You have to learn your fundamental skills then build. Thats why in my first post on this thread i asked if the guy can oxy/acetelene weld. Also thats why i reccomended to try fusing it with no wire. This will teach heat...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jamie76x
    replied to TIG 22 gauge
    When i first bought my machine that had the pulser, I tried it and was not impressed. Since then I have gotten into situations where the customer required Pulsed fusion. After being forced to use it it started to grow on me. Since then I have come acress situations where i tried it with and without.These...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by jamie76x; 02-11-2012, 09:14 AM. Reason: I spelled like a dum dum

Leave a comment:

• jamie76x
    replied to TIG 22 gauge
    Actually, with the pulser set properly... You can move much slower and not worry about getting too hot. Without the pulser you have to MOOOOVE to conroll your heat.

I do this every day, Its how I make my living. I'm not some guy who has a welder in my basement. You need to learn how to...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jamie76x
    replied to TIG 22 gauge
    You just need to controll your heat better. The pulser will may make it harder for you to make the weld look nice, but will make it warp less. I weld 16g and thinner stainless every day. Try setting your pulser on 8-10 pps, 60 peak and 60 back ground. Use .030 or .045 wire, Anything thinner will want...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jamie76x
    started a topic Looking for a tubing bender

Looking for a tubing bender

I'm looking for a used Bailiegh tubing bender, Rusch machine or RDB bender (all the same) for sale or possibly an ercolina or nay other open top type bender. Let me know if you know of any. thanks.

[email protected]
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X