187 results in 0.0431 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Rezeppa
    started a topic Miller Big 30a Diesel No Weld Output

Miller Big 30a Diesel No Weld Output

I have a Miller Big 30a Diesel that I bought at auction for 600$. The engine runs great but I got it home and no weld out put. It runs a grinder great but won’t weld. The Serial Number is KA832512.
    See more | Go to post

• Rezeppa
    started a topic Diesel Bobcat 250

Diesel Bobcat 250

I have a 2002 Miller bobcat 250 diesel that isn't charging the battery. I have replaced the voltage regulator with a used one off a different machine and it didn't change anything. I tested the voltage of the dynamo and it tested at 25v idle and 42v at high rev. Any info would be great. If someone could...
    See more | Go to post

• Rezeppa
    replied to maxstar 150 S hot start
    maxstar 150 S hot start

That is just the machine it's not that the hot Start doesn't work it's just for some reason with the maxstar 150 series they don't like 7018. I have no idea why but I have experienced the same thing on multiple machines just takes some patience but it does weld...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 2005 Bobcat 250 D NT won't stay running

Thank you for the response. Unfortunately after calling my two local welding repair facilities they are unable to look at my welder for at least month. Your information was quite helpful I was not completely sure what sensors this engine was equip...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 2005 Bobcat 250 D NT won't stay running

Hello and thank you in advance. I have a 2005 Bobcat 250 D NT. The welder starts fine no issues runs anywhere between 10-30 minuets then quits. When running it idles up and down normally and welds great. When it does quit it won't stay running for over 5 minuets it just quits. If I hold the fuel shutoff...
    See more | Go to post

• Rezeppa
    replied to auto dark to passive
    auto dark to passive

That's funny we were just talking about this Friday. I have a Speedglas 9002x. The optics and clarity are good but I agree my standard hoods with shade 10/11 just look better. We all came to that conclusion except the guys with Jackson Nex-Gens they said their hoods...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Rezeppa
    replied to Tb 302 rpm
    Tb 302 rpm

To get a good Hz reading you need a decent multimeter. Cruzier stated you need a smoothing feature or graphing function.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Rezeppa
    replied to Bobcat 250
    Bobcat 250

Sorry for the long delay in response this project got set on the back burner. I took the cover off the back of the welder and pulled the air filter housing tapped on the solenoid with a 8oz dead blow hammer turned the ignition boom fired right up. I didn't replace the solenoid...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Rezeppa
    replied to input on this helmet?
    input on this helmet?

It is an ok hood I've used one briefly. I think the best bang for a buck hood is the Speedglas 100v it is about 100$ at cyberweld.com and the optics are sweet for a 100$ hood and the weight is comfortable for all day wear. I have a few hoods but my favorite is speedglas...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Rezeppa
    replied to Size Matters?
    Size Matters?

I like it. I have a 211 and 2 mm250's and 3 252's. at work. My 211 can do ALMOST everything I do with the 250's at work. If I need to weld anything really thick or extremely structural I multipass or stick weld it anyway. Sounds like you have thought it out and know what...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Rezeppa
    replied to Welder Skid pics!!
    Welder Skid pics!!

Nice extremely well thought out. How do you get it in and out of the truck forklift?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Rezeppa
    replied to Weld test/interview?
    Weld test/interview?

You can't buy a cheep pair of gloves and borrow a hood and jacket? I would bring a basic bag of tools and PPE. I don't know exactly the company and what there are going to expect or exactly what the position being filled is.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Rezeppa
    replied to Tungsten Grinders...
    Agree! I can sharpen tungsten on a bench, angle, **** and even a die grinder (in a bind). I really do t think a 150$ grinder will do any better. Here is a little tip drill a hole in the guard on your angle grinder and I bet it's twice as fast....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Rezeppa
    replied to Passport Plus obsolete
    Passport Plus obsolete

That's upsetting I wonder the reasoning.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Auto Dark: OK For extreme cold?

Speedglas -20 for 8hours
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X