No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
12 results in 0.0104 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• well....that perticular hh210 sold before i could get to it. But, like I always say, everything happens for a reason because I ended up finding one for the same price that came with a free welder cover($42 bucks worth) premium welding gloves, mig pliers, and a coupon certificate. However, I purchased...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• blackhawkgtr
    replied to New Elite Helmets
    I just scored a brand new one, Elite inferno for $200, the buy bought it, his wife found out about it or somethin, and he had to sell it...lol.My wife found out about it and i gave her the whole 'you dont think my eyes are pretty important to trust to some cheap helmet', it worked.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• blackhawkgtr
    replied to woo hoo!!
    She gave me a little bit of a hard time but is ok with it, now she wants a Louis Vuitton....which is not happening, unless she's ok with the Lewis Footon from the lady that sells them from the trunk of her car...lol.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• blackhawkgtr
    started a topic woo hoo!!

woo hoo!!

Just bought a Miller Elite Inferno for $202.00!! Brand new, still in package, yeaaaaaahhhh!!I hope to get my HH210 soon, like tomorrow maybe, then I can start my much awaited project. Just had to celebrate....now to hear it from the wife....lol. I'll play the "do you not consider my eyes important?!!"...
    See more | Go to post

• Found the price on ebay, new in box. Thanks alot guys.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• hahaha!!

I know its killing me too, i've even gone through the trouble of drawing a comparisson chart of the:
    Millermatic 180 with autoset>>721.87 shipped
    135a>>30%
    30-180amp range
    24ga-5/16

Millermatic 212>>1403.00 shipped...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• well....

I decided to purchase the schumacher welder.....when i tried, i couldnt, an ebay error on the seller's part (about shipping). Then he sent me an email saying he sold it locally, when he promised to hold it for me through ebay. Although I was upset, I was relieved. I am a big...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• wow...

Thanks alot guys, I think i just made up my mind and I didnt feel pressured with this being a miller website and all. I understand what you guys are saying about a multiprocess. I've decided not to buy this welder because I've tried looking for accesories for this welder in its...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Dmaxer, the multipurpose welder you have that you're referring to, is that the mxt you have listed in your post? I've seen several of these used which seem to be in great condition for sale anywhere from 450-900, I would rather spend 900 on a used miller than on a new "X-brand". Thanks for...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• freight is going to be 140, and it comes with the mig gun etc, look at the link i wrote, it says everything it comes with, notice how they want 3700 for it at the schumacker site.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Thanks for the replies both jim and dmaxer, the welder i listed is actually still new in box never used, I understand what you said jim, thats what Im shooting for, something in between all out and a basic welder. Jim, what do you think about this welding machine? Or should i just...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Buying a mig welder....which one for me?

Hello, I am a autobody guy and I need to buy a mig welder that I can use to fix my car, along with that, I'd like for it to handle projects I'd like to tackle like building a frame for a go-kart, a rotisserie (if that's how you spell it), etc. I have been mig welding for almost three years, as the job...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X