No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
15 results in 0.0089 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Don't you guys just hate it when someone asks for help and then doesn't perform the test that the group says to? I have finally gotten to it. In stick mode there is no weld power. The AC/DC AMP meter pegs to full when the welder is turned on irrelevant to which mode it is set to. Second, when the hall...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Emrlddvr; 03-31-2019, 09:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Thank you for the response. I will try the test scenarios in the morning. I am in Poteau, OK
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Emrlddvr
    started a topic Miller Sych 250 no weld power?

Miller Sych 250 no weld power?

I'm usually self sufficient however, not this time. Just bought Synchrowave 250, knowing it was inoperable. It diagnosed for the previous owner by Airgas. They indicated that the hall devise was defective and those chose to replace the machine. I had the device rebuilt by Nyco Systems and installed...
    See more | Go to post

• Emrlddvr
    replied to Welding Projects for Little Kids
    Youngsters projects

we just finished a camp for under 16 yr olds. 1 week, will be 2 weeks next yr. We started them doing overlays on a 2.375 diameter pipe about 4 inches long. Do the overlays longetudnally not around the pipe. Cut the guys some caps to weld on both ends and have them...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Emrlddvr
    replied to Freud Diablo Carbide Blades
    I'll try to let you know the longevity of them. I am getting ready to cut a bunch of 1" solid
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Emrlddvr
    replied to Freud Diablo Carbide Blades
    Bob... Thanks I found that also shortly after my post. I should research a little before talking. My local welding supply displays an evo cutting a 3" solid!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Emrlddvr
    started a topic Freud Diablo Carbide Blades

Freud Diablo Carbide Blades

Just recieved my case of ten blades from a vendor on eBay. Cost 35 bucks each and I was very pleased with the $$. However after looking one over good is says on the blade 1/4 max material thickness. I have a new Evolution chop saw (cold saw for lack of a better description). I understand that the saw...
    See more | Go to post

• Emrlddvr
    started a topic Help with pipe fence quote

Help with pipe fence quote

Looking for help again. Going to bid a single rail 3 foot tall pipe fence with 4 1/2 sched 10 pipe. What reccomendations do you have for quoting the labor? Have to drive the posts, cut the saddles weld top rail on. I fugures about an hour per section. A section being on post and one rail section 12...
    See more | Go to post

• Emrlddvr
    replied to Pipe wraps and templates
    One step further

Great programs. Let's go one more step. For those of us who cut most copes on a chopsaw or bandsaw has anybody seen a program to give us the corrct angle measurements for cutting saddles?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Emrlddvr
    replied to Pipe wraps and templates
    Great... Again you guys saved me a bumch of work. Thanks again
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Emrlddvr
    started a topic Pipe wraps and templates

Pipe wraps and templates

I am going to build some pipe wraps/templates with solidworks in a few days. I will be happy to share the files. You would print them off on heavy paper then use them like a pipe wrap. Or as I am going to do use the prints a templates to cut the wraps out of pipe wrap material. Anyone have suggestions...
    See more | Go to post

• Miller 185 suitcase style mig Wire Feed broken

A few months ago the wire feed on my 185 mig quit. Took it to service center (I new better but did anyway) the charges me $85 to look at it and tell me that it needed a new control board at a cost of almost $400. We all know that you don't have to replace a whole board to fix the problem. So I talked...
    See more | Go to post

• Emrlddvr
    replied to Drill Stem
    I assumed that it would be difficult. Just pulled an alll nighter to these things finished. No problem MIG worked just fine. Thanks to all for the help.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Emrlddvr
    replied to Drill Stem
    Boy do I luv this place... Thanks for all the input. Finished up last night with the old abrasive. What about reversing the polarity of the MIG. I run a miller suitcase that I can reverse it on. btw Building oilfield pipe racks. saw a blip somewhere (prob here) ablout a blade called Freud Diablo Steel...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Emrlddvr
    started a topic Drill Stem

Drill Stem

Brand new here and need some adult supervision! Working with 3 1/2 drill stem, not pipe. We have a brand new Evolution cold saw. Works great except it will only make about 4 cuts before blade is dull. At $150 each I can't take anymore. Is drill stem hardened? Advice please. Next any friendly advice...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X