Collapse
19 results in 0.0066 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• BillyD
    replied to MM 350P settings
    We have a 350p at work,and running .045 solid wire with 90/10 gas,so far I`ve found the chart to work very well.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BillyD
    replied to 350p
    We have one at work, great machine,havn`t used the xr gun we have the roughneck on ours.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BillyD
    replied to young or old
    My dad taught me how to weld when I was about seven on his miller thunderbolt and I used my first wire feed and tig as a junior in school.33 now still weld whenever I can and hope to for a long time.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BillyD
    replied to My Entertainment Center Table
    I like it, how did you fasten the aluminum shelves?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BillyD
    replied to Legend AE200 help
    It`s not hard to change,if you don`t have a puller use a small pry bar and put it behind the flywheel on the key way side.put light pressure on it and tap on the crankshaft with a hammer just be careful not to damage the threads putting the nut back on so it`s flush with the end of the shaft usualy...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BillyD
    replied to Can Crusher
    This is one I built some time ago, I used an air cylinder for a dump truck tail gate and the pipe is 3'' exhaust for a car.I also put exhaust regulators on the valve to help save the fingers(you can adjust tem to control the speed of the cylinder).It`s super simple and doesn`t take long to build....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BillyD
    replied to 69 chev flatbed
    That`s my dads gold wing, I`ve been working on the truck there because my garage is way to small the flat bed alone filled it up.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BillyD
    replied to 69 chev flatbed
    I found the ramp at a local heavy truck salvage yard,it came out of a box truck.It`s 27'' wide so it fit nice between my frame rails and was 16' long so I cut it down to 8'.For the wheels, I just measured from the top of the axle to the stopper block and raised it up an extra half inch just in case.I...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BillyD
    started a topic 69 chev flatbed

69 chev flatbed

Just something I have been working on for the past couple of weeks.It`s not done yet, but I hope to have it done within the next week.I nead to make a new door for the back, they cut it up side down....
    See more | Go to post

• BillyD
    started a topic looking for flatbed ideas

looking for flatbed ideas

I`m building a flatbed for my 69 pick up, the outside frame work is made of 2x4 tubing and measures 75'' x 8'1'' long.I am using 5'' x 2'' 3/16 wall tubing for the main runners.First, I`m wondering if I nead to put any gussets on the runners or if the weld alone is enough(they are welded on the main...
    See more | Go to post

• That thing looks just mean.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BillyD
    replied to flex pipe repair
    It`s on a Hitachi ex 450. some times it`s just nuts what they want for parts, but they know they got ya nobody else makes the parts and a person cant afford to have the machine down for too long because it`s not making money then.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BillyD
    started a topic flex pipe repair

flex pipe repair

when I saw the exhaust was bad on one of the back hoes at work I didn`t think too much of it,just get a new one and be done with it.That was untill they came back with a price of over 500.00 dollars for a 4'' pipe with a small section of flex pipe in it.I was able to repair it with a small piece of...
    See more | Go to post

• BillyD
    replied to 2050 Plasma cutter
    my book shows a quality cut at 1'' and sever at 1 1/4''. This came from the 05 miller catalog.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BillyD
    replied to chain storage box
    Thanks, I was always told if it`s worth doing,it`s worth doing right.I don`t weld every day but it is nice to be able to share projects with other people and see what they have done.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X