Collapse
9 results in 0.0113 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Kubota8540
    replied to track Loader Attachments
    WOW! What a beautiful job. I'd say they look "professional" but that would be an insult, they're way nicer than that.
    Keep up the good work and the pics.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Kubota8540
    replied to curcular saws
    You can use a circular saw to cut sheet metal without any damage to yoursaw if you use an abrasive blade and not the regular wood cutting blade. I would keep it blown out with compressed air after each use though.
    If you cut masonary with your circular saw and an abrasive blade, it will eat...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• You'll not only have to change the blade, the speed will have to be reduced as well.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Kubota8540
    replied to Dream Come True
    Dream come True

Hi Bryce,

Congratulations on some very nice Christmas gifts and Merry Christmas. Someone loves you a great deal.

By the way, are your dad or grandad looking to "adopt" someone?

Kubota8540
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Kubota8540
    replied to lincoln weldpak hd wire ?
    10 lb spool

I have a Lincoln Hd and use the 10 lb spool just fine. Hope you have the adapter that came with the machine.
    Kubota8540
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Kubota8540
    replied to Kubota8540
    Kubota8540

HMV,
    Yes, by shaving a small piece of the material to be "welded", lighting it with a match, the color, aroma of the smoke tell you which type of plastic you're working with.

See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Kubota8540
    replied to Kubota8540
    Kubota8540

Ken,
    You're correct, it's not as easy as one might think. The base material has to actually draw the fill material into it. Keeping the base at the correct temperature without "puddling" is a challenge.
    The "High Speed Tip" is a must if you...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Kubota8540
    replied to Kubota8540
    Plastic Welder

dHi Signwave,

The Plastic Welder is called a "ThermoPlastic Welder" and is made by Pamran Elec. Co in New Jersey. It welds ABS,PVC, PE,PP and TPUP. The inital cost for the starter kit is around $180.00.
    I'ts essentially a heat gun with a...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Kubota8540
    started a topic Kubota8540

Kubota8540

Good afternoon all,

I'm pleased to become a participant (and newest member) in this forum. I'm not an expert welder but am gaining experience and really enjoy the time I spend working on projects. I have two MIG welders, one "stick" welder, an oxy/acetylene welder and a "plastic...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X