68 results in 0.0153 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Bart
    replied to Big green egg's cart
    Hi Elvis

Still got a couple more weekends of work to do. Hopefully I'll have it completed by the end of August.

Personally I like to cook pulled pork, tri-tip and pork spare ribs. I'm hit and miss on Brisket. Taken a 1st and 3rd place for pulled pork and 2nd place form...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    replied to Big green egg's cart
    Wow!!!!!

Great to be back on Millers Project Forum. Nice to meet you.

Disregard signature below may be viewed as offensive by some people....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    started a topic Big green egg's cart

Big green egg's cart

Hi All

Since becoming a father, my hobby of welding has taking a backseat, but this month I got serious about building a cart for my two Big Green Egg BBQ's. I've been mulling over the design for this cart for about a year and recently decided that if I build one it would be designed...
    See more | Go to post

• Bart
    started a topic Need some 4130 chrome molly

Need some 4130 chrome molly

Looking for a source to purchase a couple of feet of chrome molly. Need some 3/4" .060 tubing, 5/8" .060 tubing, need 2 feet of each. Only local source sells it in 20' lengths and I don't need that much.

Thanks
    See more | Go to post

• Bart
    replied to Business
    While I'm not welding business my auto shop's spring and summer was much better than last year. But September has really fallen off. My cash flow is steady and I've been able to keep my overhead down so I'm paying the bills.

On average 1-2 dealerships a month have been closing for...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    replied to Organizer Box Rack Part 1
    It’s made mostly of 1/8” flat stock, but across the top and bottom I have 1x.065 box tubing. The shelf arms are attached to 2” flat stock running vertically and a 1” flat is tacked perpendicular length wise to the 2” flat to give it some back bone so it won’t flex. Most of the boxes way...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Bart; 09-24-2008, 09:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    Thanks, just teaching him the pleasure of changing the oil....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    replied to Vibratory tumbler question
    I have an eastwood tumbler that is the next size down from the one in the link. Eastwood offers a grey media that is more aggressive than the green. I have used the grey to strip paint from nuts and bolts for a car restoration and it has worked great with removing paint, but it could take 8 hours...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    To rows are just grade 5 and 8 nuts and bolts. The third row is restored hardware for a couple of project cars, that has been re-plated or oxidized....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    started a topic Organizer Box Rack Part 1

Organizer Box Rack Part 1

I haven't been doing much welding for little over a year now, due to another addition to the family. So it was nice to finally be able to drag out the chop saw and welder to make some noise.

I built a rack to hold my organizer boxes and mount it under my work bench. I refer to this...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Bart; 09-18-2008, 03:49 PM.

• Bart
    replied to A few things...
    The saddle bag brackets look great. If I didn't know better I'd think they were a factory option for the bike.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    replied to Oiled work surface?
    What does this have to do with the question that this thread is based on and what the **** does this have to do with welding?...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    replied to eye opener
    As a father, if my boy was 13 years old, I’d much rather have him involved in this forum than some of the other garbage on the internet. I think its great that wireburner is enthusiastic about welding and eager to learn. If being involved with this forum keeps his interest peaked and helps him learn,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    replied to finalized and installed my mail box
    Nice Job! All you need to do know is make a miniture miller welder to mount on the back of the truck.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    replied to Guy came in today looking for a job,
    Guys like that just tic me off

I have an auto repair shop and our industry is flooded with these idiots talking the big talk but when it comes to putting out they can't handle even the smpliest task professionally. You shake your head and wounder how they can find anyone who will...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X