7 results in 0.0136 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• FABRAT
    replied to Need ideas for welding table
    Pictures....Bout time hu!!

Here are some pics of my table...not great ones but they are what i have...the shelf with the toolbox on it isnt in place now but it fits right up under the top and i am still working on a design to lock the foldup extensions in place. also the lifting plates...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• FABRAT
    replied to Plasma CNC table
    program info

the program is limited as far as AutoCAD is concerned. i have not had any luck with importing an AutoCAD file but you can import files saved as Bitmap (.bmp) files. they must be saved as a 256 color or less bitmap however. so you could scan in an AutoCAD drawing after it...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by FABRAT; 02-12-2006, 08:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FABRAT
    replied to welding today
    I'll second that!!...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• FABRAT
    replied to Plasma CNC table
    I am currently attending a tech school and we have a PlasmaCam table. we just traded in the old model on a brand new one (the old one broke down but it was 5 or 6 years old) with the digital hight control. I actually just got it up and running today and havent used one much but everyone at the school...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• FABRAT
    replied to Need ideas for welding table
    Thanks everyone for the info so far. I think that 32" sounds like a good hight i am a pretty short fella so that should work out for me. i am also planning on mounting casters to the legs and having screw down feet to lift it off the casters and make it stationary and level. my next challenge will...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• FABRAT
    replied to i need some hel plz
    Yes make sure you have a 20 amp breaker.. i have a hobart 140 and had some trouble poping breakers for a while...also i believe they have fixed the problem but on my model role of wire was held on the spindle with a wing nut...this would back off and the wire would then spool off and make a big mess...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• FABRAT
    started a topic Need ideas for welding table

Need ideas for welding table

hello, I am a new member and after reading the project board for about the last week to get ideas on my new table i thought i would join and ask for some.

I am building a 36"x27"x3/8" welding table with a fold up 12" extention on one end and 12" fold up cutting...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X