8 results in 0.0098 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• penetrating welder
    started a topic Pricing Dilemma

Pricing Dilemma

I'm quoting a job to build fixed ladders. Would like to get an estimate from you guys for the pricing, to make sure I am not cheating the customer and not cheating myself. The ladders are 18" wide 20 ft. long with rungs every 12 inches. Sides are made from flat bar with a hole every 12 inches...
    See more | Go to post

• penetrating welder
    replied to what to do
    I do fab and repair work. the reason for the 2 millers is to have on tacking in fab and the other for welding out. I have a deal where i build ladders and safety cages. also do a good bit of repair work. I have had a gen welder, but it was stolen last year and that put a damper on that.dont have aluminum...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• penetrating welder
    started a topic what to do

what to do

okay guys I cant decide what to do i have 3 mig welders 1-mm251 1-mm252 and a recently puchased lincoln 255 with a spool gun but need a generator welder and would like to be able to use a spool gun with it.....so i could find a lincoln generator welder,but i'm more fond of a bobcat or trailblazer.so...
    See more | Go to post

• I have been on the other end of the deal. Some worthless theif stole my welder and trailer. They backed up to it cut off the pad lock, which was only keeping honest people honest and stole my stuff.no luck recovering it. Was a six by twelve trailer with 2 axles and a thermal dynamic 270 predator pro...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• penetrating welder
    replied to have Q. about ree-bar
    The weld is staying together the reebar pulls out of the flatbar. Any suggestion how to make it stronger.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• penetrating welder
    replied to have Q. about ree-bar
    ladders

The ladders are built out of 2.5in-.25 flat bar and .75 reebar with holes punched thru the flat bar. The ladders are 18in wide and I cut the reebar at 18in and weld from the outside. I`m thinking i`ll start cuting a .25in longer so it will stick out a little and get more weld...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• penetrating welder
    started a topic have Q. about ree-bar

have Q. about ree-bar

Im building 20ft fixed ladders and using reebar as rungs and have had a couple break,any advice would be helpful.
    See more | Go to post

• penetrating welder
    replied to Amperage
    A E7018 rod would work just as well, A E7024 are generally used for thicker materials and fillet welds
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X