• squig
    replied to Straightening A-Arms
    i would cut them through the welds and splice in some new tubing
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• squig
    replied to weldcraft wp 17
    response

Weldcraft and i have have talked and they suggested i switch to the red style as they will handle more heat ? i will keep yall posted
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• squig
    emailed them a week ago to see if it was somthing i was doing wrong because i have a ton of cups, lenses ect. havent heard a word o; well customer service is very important to me as i strive to maintain it for my customers
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• squig
    switched over to a pro star and problem gone i still like the feel of the wp17 but buisness is buisness
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• squig
    sanitary welds mostly

no hotter than 85 amps wondering if the glue?lets go after time?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• squig
    started a topic weldcraft wp 17

weldcraft wp 17

Hey people i" ve been tigging along time and using wp17 flexes forever about a month ago i had one blow up like a bullfrog whenever i opened the gas valve i figured what the heck it doesn't owe me anything so on goes a new one and two days later i fired up a new one go to do some tacking and hear...
    See more | Go to post

• squig
    replied to Is CWB worth the money
    i agree

IM in the same boat im intersted to see how you do with this because tssa and the rest of these people are against the little guy
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• squig
    replied to Thinking of a new inverter
    your right coal 5/32 smaw , i ordered it today it will be here tommorro i talked to our local weld repair :weld techs and they agreed that ill own this m/c for a long time ,they both agreed that if i have to go heavier the trailblazer will pick up the slack
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• squig
    replied to Thinking of a new inverter
    Ya i kinda need the ac option and some of my work is sanitary so i thought the pulse tig would be a huge advantage .The max 150 was tripping breakers on me when i went to stick why? problem is most jobs are in plants so its just not that easy to pull the elect panel and slap in a 20 amp breaker without...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• squig
    started a topic Thinking of a new inverter

Thinking of a new inverter

I ve been contemplating of buying a dynasty 200 to do the contact work in buildings it has to run on 110 and 220 tig and run up to 5/32 with minimum weight to carry up stairs is it a good choice or not?
    See more | Go to post

• squig
    replied to Alberta Bound
    in edmonton tonight will be travelling over to a pulp mill for some work visit with my sister and some friends for a couple and then get down to visit just need to nail down the B thing and its all good to go
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• squig
    started a topic Alberta Bound

Alberta Bound

Heading West Today Ill Tryt To Keep You Posted
    See more | Go to post

• squig
    replied to Lincoln pedal on Miller
    talked to my main man on this exact subject the other day he says **** cross it up for about 20 bucks ill keep yall posted
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• squig
    replied to Pricing security bars
    Not really Ornamental Gates

its for the insurance company this peson has been broken into so many times that there requiring they install these gates, two of them have brick mold i told them that it should look nice as this is their home some kind of a print would be nice before the material...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• squig
    replied to Pricing security bars
    same deal

Got asked to build a security gate for a patio door turned down the job because i had never seen one before apparantly insurance co are asking for more of these maybe some of our members are willng to help out on some designs?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X