Collapse
7 results in 0.0105 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• motorcyclemac
    replied to help with an intake manifold
    I was afraid that was the case. I shot it with the Fluke temp gun after preheating it and was amazed at the thermal conductivity of that manifold. It is used...and has had anti-freeze in it...

Sounds like I better clean up the weld...and have him take it to a fellow with more amps......
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• motorcyclemac
    started a topic help with an intake manifold

help with an intake manifold

Hi folks,

I ran into a little problem with a project and need some help.

I took on a job to install a t-6 aluminum bung in the face of a Chevy BB intake manifold in the water passage just to the passenger side of the water pump bypass hose fitting.

I used...
    See more | Go to post

• motorcyclemac
    replied to My new RED Cart
    Nice Job. But ........****ed if it isn't the wrong color . Funny red box sitting up there... Huh...must be a microwave...certainly couldn't be a welder ....welders are blue!

Cheers
    Mac....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• motorcyclemac
    replied to Devil Dust
    plasma dust

Yep...

I own a cnc plasma table and wrestle with the effects of cutting dust. Plasma dust can be seriously harmful to a number of things. Electronics will die in the presence of said material. It can cause some irritating effects to the sinuses and may create...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Ooooh....I am excited <jumping up and down> I got one too. Sheesh I was almost feeling left out.

Mac.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• motorcyclemac
    replied to welding shop
    [QUOTE=Black Wolf;20560]Motorcyclemac.....Very informative & well said post. I'm impressed.

Migman69, I would re-read Mac's post and take heed to the advice given.

Well, Thanks. I sorta recognized this fellow's passion. I guess I see a bit of myself in...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• motorcyclemac
    replied to welding shop
    [QUOTE=migman69;20536] I have a great idea in my head, I hope i can eventually turn it into reality. Id love to own my own business one day or at least half of one. But my dad doesn't seem to think The business will last more than a month. He said that with the way the economy is right now going into...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X