No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
12 results in 0.0072 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Nobody mentioned the Circuit Breaker. I diagnosed and replaced it today.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I'm looking at the owners manual right now, it has a serial number on the owners manual, well there's 2, OM-1500-19. / 219 185L
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Yes, my Trailblazer 302 has the polarity switch. My suitcase is the 12VS. I tried again today to hook it up, I plugged the suitcase into the wire slot and positive slot, and nothing, now the suitcase on the inside I switched to CV, and tried to turn it on, nothing. Also I put the trailblazer on "Wire...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I have the actual paper book owners manual, It doesnt give a well descripted diagram, it just says plug into TB 302, and switch on. Now before I posted this thread, I fully spent time and read the owners manual, I never had the luxary of using a machine like this before. So I figured I'd ask guys...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Thanks Guys, I appreciate it, A few more questions, Should I switch polarity for flux core, or Plug Suitcase lead into the ground, and ground into the wire port? Also when I switch the Trailblazer on CV Wire, Is that the remote setting because I will be controling the wire speed and voltage from the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DieselDon16
    started a topic Miller Xtreme 12V Suitcase.

Miller Xtreme 12V Suitcase.

I recently bought a Miller Trailblazer 302, It came ith a miller Xtreme 12V Suitcase welder. I have used Miller MIG Welders a hundred times before. But I cant seem to get it to turn on. Its set up to run Flux-Core. Now on the Trailblazer theres 3 ports to plug your leads into, Work, Stick/TIG, and...
    See more | Go to post

• DieselDon16
    replied to Business Questions?
    Theres welding certs welders take, but until a couple years ago, Contractors didnt even have to be licensed. My father is licensed in Jersey cause he does alot of work in New Jersey. Only some counties require licenses. Where I live is the mountains, Building inspectors get out of there truck, look...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DieselDon16
    Thanks Guys, I am gonna hit the pavement again this week, John I checked out your website, I really like your operation. Nice work....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DieselDon16
    Thanks Guys I really appreciate it. Its nice to hear some POSITIVE feedback. When I talk to a Welder who owns his own business in person, I cant tell you how many say, Your out of your mind, Get away from me I dont got time, You got to be stupid to want to do what I do. Last thing you ever want to...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DieselDon16
    A little background on my buisness so far. Last august I did a big job, proffited a decent amount of money. But since then its been just little jobs here and there. Im not gonna lie, I live at home still, I just have Truck payment and cell phone, and insurance basically. All my welders and tools...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Very nice idea, especilly for guys starting there own business like me.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DieselDon16
    started a topic Business Questions?

Business Questions?

Hey Guys,

I am 21, Live in PA. I worked for a welding company for 4 years, starting in High School. At 19 (seriously) I was given the opportnity to be a welding Foreman. About 7 - 8 months later 90% of the campany was layed off, soon after the company went out of business. I come from...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X