Collapse
253 results in 0.1009 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• lgjhn
    replied to Miller 210
    The MM210 is an excellent all-round MIG welder. I've had mine going on 3 years now and have had no complaints whatsoever...works great! I've welded some 1/2" stuff with it (multi-pass) and it has done just fine. I've not had any 3/4" stuff in any my projects, but I suspect it would do fine...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• lgjhn
    replied to Radio Operators
    KA5NXT
    Advance Class, about 25 years now.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• lgjhn
    replied to Table Vice Support
    Thanks guys....It was late when I took the pics and resizing was the last thing on my mind....sorrry bout that.
    That 2" receiver hitch material is pretty hard stuff compared to just regular mild steel. I bought a couple of pieces of it for use on the table. 2" tube fits in it pretty...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by lgjhn; 02-18-2008, 02:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lgjhn
    started a topic Table Vice Support

Table Vice Support

I also posted this over on the Hobart site, but thought some of my True Blue friends might wanna look/see too.

I'm in the middle of building a new welding table (which will be the topic of a future post) but the table is utilizing 2" receiver pieces in key areas for supporting a...
    See more | Go to post

• lgjhn
    replied to thanks andy
    Wow!!!!! Mine came today as well and all I can say is a BIG THANK-YOU to Andy, Miller and all those behind this. Its nice and big so I can see it and I love the pics....great job, guys!!!!
    THANKS abunch!!!!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• lgjhn
    replied to Air compressor advice ?
    Like HankJ says: stick with better known brand names if possible.
    Air compressors are like shops: Get the largest you can afford...even if you have to save up for it for a little while. You won't regret having the larger machine in the long run.
    I can't get 3-phase out here in the boonies,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• lgjhn
    started a topic Motorcycle Hitch Travel Rack

Motorcycle Hitch Travel Rack

In addition to working in my shop, I also enjoy riding a Honda Goldwing. I recently added a Bushtec vertical trailer hitch to the bike and wanted some extra carrying capacity besides just towing a trailer. So I went out to the shop and fabbed/welded up this hitch rack to fit the motocycle trailer...
    See more | Go to post

• lgjhn
    replied to Boots
    Getting in on this thread late....
    Like Bart, I was a Red Wing fan for over 20 years. Here recently, I went to get a pair and noticed that some (apparently not all) of their boots are now Made in China!!!! I put em back in the box and said "no thanks". The sales guy recommended going...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I wish em luck.....
    I'm over on the west side of the state and work as Project Mgr. for a local engineering firm. There is a SEVERE shortage of craftsmen of all disciplines in the state right now. Its been that way ever since we got pounded by the one/two punch of Rita and Katrina. One outfit...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• lgjhn
    replied to Which Type of gas do you use?
    C25 here as well....but for what you're wanting to do, CO2 should work just fine as others have stated.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• lgjhn
    replied to Got my cap today
    Got my hat today...was beginning to worry it wouldn't show up or get "stolen" by the delivery boys....
    Anyway, it came today: Big THANK YOU to Andy and to Miller for doing this for us. It is this type of stuff (hats, shirts, tape measures, etc.), along with the unprecedented...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• lgjhn
    replied to Ellis Belt Grinder
    I agree with Kevin. I'd lean real hard on the Wilton 4200A. I bought mine just about the same time he did and have used the heck out of it. I also got it on sale for around $1234.00 but from ENCO (they say they'll beat any advertised price by 5% or something like that). I pointed out the sales price...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• lgjhn
    replied to Happy new 210 owner!
    heh, heh, heh.....another one converted to the "210" Side....
    Congrats on the new machine. I don't need to say more as anything I'd have to say would be pretty biased.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BIG Congrats go to John and his whole team!!!
    Been a fan, and even a participant, of NHRA drag racing for many years.
    Always loved to see Big John make a win....he's even been known to see Elvis at the top end.... Makes ya wonder if those nitro fumes do something to the brain.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• lgjhn
    replied to Thanks Miller
    Miller is a class act!!!
    I went for the hat.
    A BIG Thank-you to Miller for sponsoring this board and the freebies!!!!...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X