Collapse
500 results in 0.3095 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Sberry
    replied to $125 333a/bp
    I took on a job at a service company that I talked in to buying a crane and puttijng another truck with men. It was easy and synergistic and went with the existing customers. So,,, We get it, its pretty easy and/but the to be operator/owner didnt know and needed the help to do the setup. It was...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Sberry
    replied to $125 333a/bp
    I got a guy I might try to hire a bit. Its neat, can sit in my office and discuss it, off he goes, comes back, its done, its done especially if I explain some details,,, where the valve or disconnect is, there is a bulldozer out there, a shovel and a chain in the tool box and off he goes. I am amazed...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Sberry
    replied to $125 333a/bp
    I got another neighbor, guy is about imp[ossible and I warn some guys he works with. He got the wrong panels bonded in metal structure and shock on steel bench, I do everything to try to splain this missing link and he totally stuck on the 20A breaker theory, does not have a clue in the structure he...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Sberry
    replied to $125 333a/bp
    I did a lot wrong first generation I did to my own and really go back and fix most of it. I have a little short list I peck at. As I mention the mentors didnt probe till they were sure in some way I knew and since my mechanical work is good its easy to slide along, always did the simple well, match...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Sberry
    replied to $125 333a/bp
    I would like to see more elaboration on some fundamentals of circuit design. My own learnin was too slow by mentors didnt alway7s know or didnt know how to teach. One of my best buds, real genius with a touch I use as consultant for problems cant teach anything. He never had any real classes past...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Sberry
    replied to $125 333a/bp
    I had a call,,, ok the 175 breaker is wide open screaming its guts out. They might be specialty, personally might use a 125 and number 2. If a guy is looking at the manual note the wiring method,,, no plug, wired to a disconnect. This could be the breaker if its local to the machine. Use a piece...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Sberry
    replied to $125 333a/bp
    I gonjna look for giggles. It will run from that plug and cord but,,,
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Sberry
    replied to $125 333a/bp
    These get wired to the wall a lot of ways, most of them work but there is a correct way if you are interested. If I really used mine would actually wire it correct,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ha When they are off and breaker is off it doesnt matter so much....
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Sberry; 05-12-2022, 06:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sberry
    replied to $125 333a/bp
    I used a couple and been around a couple. Neighbor has one with literally 1000s of hrs on it tig alum pipe. They do it so much that they dont even used pedal and even melt some casting edge off to reduce filler, they are not art work,,, or dont need to be so you can really fly. Last time I was in...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Sberry; 05-12-2022, 06:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sberry
    replied to Dialarc HF
    Not everyone needs to study code line for line but its worth a little reading AFTER a guy gets a little experience. I am a slow learner, taken me a long time to know what I dont know. I really dont care anymore in a certain way, my own interest is more forensic about the learning process and in the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Sberry
    replied to Dialarc HF
    I mention that on tractor forum and they come unglued. After all they been wiring for 40 years and taught Edison everything he knows. Seems with that long, that much experience,,, got it all, industrial, new wire etc that someone would explain how a circuit breaker works. I feel like saying...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I havnt used all the good ones but,,, I use a HF and like it better than a "good " one I had, get a new one....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Thats a good fix. No better way to do it there and then than that. The bad news, its broke,,, the good is we can fix it shortly....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• While this is a welding site something that makes me really good at this is the use of a grinder. I have to catch new guys in my shop, especially if they come from factory, big shops where they blast everything everywhere. I am an expert at managing the dross and its the first thing that comes to...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• The coil might have been going south from the start and losing power....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X