Search Result

Collapse
6 results in 0.0083 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• vtwin4life,
    I teach high school metals classes and I have to say that your cuts look similar to what I see coming from my students the first couple of times they try it. Just keep working at it and you should see better results. It almost looks to me like your travel speed was a little fast....
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by unib63; 12-15-2006, 10:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• unib63
    replied to State of our wonderful union?
    I agree with what I have heard here and would like to add something else. I am a high school technology education instructor. There seems to be a mind set among many of the administrators that run our schools that the "old school" industrial arts classes are no longer important to our student’s...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• unib63
    replied to Adding subpanel for new welder
    What does it hurt to ask? You will already have the guy at your house. I would probably ask him right away before he puts time into putting together an estimate. I know that my electrician was more than willing to let me do what ever I felt comfortable doing. I would explain to him that you would have...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• unib63
    replied to Battery cover - HELP!!
    Mike

Look here (http://www.millerwelds.com/products/...ets/parts.html) and see if they have your part listed. Then you can call back your supplier and give them an actual Miller part number for what you need. More than likely this is a non-stocked item. I would be surprised to...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• unib63
    replied to Steel Supply
    Steel supplier

Dan,

I have gotten some material from Speedy Metals out of West Bend, WI. Their prices are reasonable and they don't require you to have a huge order like some suppliers do to justify shipping. Since I am a teacher cost is a major concern and I can't pass...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by unib63; 11-17-2006, 02:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Thanks for the tape Miller!! I can't wait to get mine. Does anyone know when it will be coming?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X