Collapse
8 results in 0.0112 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• greenmachine
    replied to Miller Trailblazer
    Why just wondering is all. I have 302k at the moment happy with it just some jobsites not allowed on with because it is petrol and bigger diesels are a bit heavy for our rigs without upgrading to truck as i am nearly overweight as it is. Very open minded to others opinions dont like arguing over colours...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• greenmachine
    we have 305d available here just under 8kva of 240v power which is a worry as allways running dewalt saw etc. of it at the same time and also a little stick inverter welder mainly for tacking up rails etc. Biggest question is there any interaction between weld output and generator on the lincoln. Also...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• the old girl let me down after all the nice things i said about her definetly must be female no power no weld nothing turned out just new brush block and away we go again she loves me again hey...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• greenmachine
    same her but have a major problem no tb 302's coming to australia till end of august/september but there are 10 305 lincolns here hopefully find one hidden in a shop somewhere soon
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I guess every now and again there has to be one lemon out of the many they have built mine has done 2970 hrs and i had to replace mounts at about 2500 hrs which was about 120000 km of roads in outback queensland where sometimes the dirt is smoother then the bitumen. I am extremely pleased with it it...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Have you checked the circuit breaker inside the feeder or where the vs lead goes in there is a black breakaway and if it comes off the lead can be pulled of the plug inside and you have to pull front off and plug it back on you could hook it up to stick and set it to cc to see if it is the feeder or...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I would say it has a 20 amp or 32 amp single phase plug on it which looks like a three phase plug but has less poles in it. One place i worked in we had a single phase mig and plasma cutter and drill etc we would run out of three phase plug but the lead had one less pole which dropped it back to single...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• greenmachine
    replied to E7018 electrode question
    We have a winner

That about sums it up...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X