Collapse
4 results in 0.0080 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• rdhays2000
    replied to Welding Aluminum
    I have learned quite abit about welding from my grandfather. And it was my grandfather who got me into his thought line about the welds. I know theres going to be people out there that are going to say "Oh, those must be bad welds" but there are also people out there that are going to say,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• rdhays2000
    No Engloid, I'll keep you in mind when I'm in the market for one of those type of lightbars. But the type of Light Bar I'm looking for/going to build is the Off Road Variety. It's going on a 90's Ford Bronco thats been lifted with a 4" Skyjacker Lift kit and sitting on 33" Mickey Thompson...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• rdhays2000
    I learned from my grandfather who was a welder on several ships and a body and frame man working on automotive collisions that to get people asking questions about where you made your welds is to blend them into the surrounding metal.

Rick
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• rdhays2000
    started a topic Welding Aluminum

Welding Aluminum

I am looking into building a custom Light Bar for my Bronco and I want to use Aluminum to keep the weight down. I was wondering before I start working with the materials and possibly screw something up and have to get new material, can you dress the welds on aluminum like you can with steel, (ie blend...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X