Collapse
21 results in 0.0054 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• HelgothJ
    replied to proj pics
    Dont lie your gonna demo-derby that tractor... besides, whatelse is a kubota good for!!!

just kidden man good work
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• if its three phase could it be out of phase? my guess is look up a wiring diagram which could be inside a cover.. but ive never seen one so im not sure.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• HelgothJ
    replied to New rig?
    ive seen modded s-10's and they dont look very good. my dad drives an s-10 maintence pickup for the town and if you intend to pull a trailer with it either put on a stronger bumper or re-inforce the current one, on his the bumpers bent to all heck. we got a '76 c-10 1/2 ton and the only the original...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• HelgothJ
    replied to im in a bind
    gotta be nuts to pass down a free tuck for a 4x4. for the money from the monte carlo, id put 1/2 in your savings account, and 1/2 for you to buy tools, metal, and whatnot. though if I had that kinda money on me id either buy nice millematic mig or a couple guitars. welding and guitars... great hobb...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• HelgothJ
    replied to help brain fart!
    which I woulda heard that two years ago... woulda made math a whole lot easier!!! I kid I kid...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ehh i havent been on in a few months so I really dont have a say, but I do like the projects people have took pictures of and posted
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• HelgothJ
    replied to Dvi
    I was lookin at the specs on that DVI and I figured out how they rigged up the double voltage on it, but outa curriousity, whats the lead in on that, by the looks of things the 220 plug is a nema 6-50 which is a 50 amp plug, so is the lead in on that 6/4 or somethin like that?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• HelgothJ
    replied to Cutting Equipment
    goin with fat fab on this one, we have milwaukee handheld bandsawys and they work gggrrreeeaaatttt
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• just finished all the prefab not to long ago so I have it all set up til I take it down again tommorrow to put on the better welds and give it a good paint job.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y10...j/DSCN0107.jpg

this the top of the pole 10" by 10" peice...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• HelgothJ
    replied to You might be a weldor if....
    Thought of another

If you've ever built your own wrench to quickly acess the working fire hydrant in your yard...

and

when I had my court in december up in greeley i set off every metal detector I walked through... same thing with my dad...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• **** too bad johnny cochrane is dead

but in all serious thats sad to hear
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• HelgothJ
    replied to Bar stool racers?
    Great now I know what im buildin at some point this year.... knowin me its gonna have muddin' tires on it... if I was mechanically inclined it basically be a 350 with wheels
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• HelgothJ
    replied to Boooored
    need to build me a cart for my stick welder. made a crappy little base deal with swivel wheels on it. when I got time and start saving money for steel again gonna build me something that resembles a dolly, but it'l have hooks on it for the cables and helmet, something to store rods in, and in true fashion...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• HelgothJ
    started a topic newst welding project of the year

newst welding project of the year

So I figured id start a new project this year, makin a lamp for the front yard of my parents house, which im currently residing at. using my 225 amp ac/dc lincoln, was plannin on gettin a miller thunderbolt but I dont make enough $ to buy one in a reasonable amount of time... maybe later... heres a...
    See more | Go to post

• HelgothJ
    replied to You might be a weldor if....
    YMBAWI

If when purchasin or renting a house, your more interested in the shop size, how many 220 volt welding outlets it has, and if they match the nema configuration of your welders plug...

To the one that said about having to constantly reset a tripped breaker,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X