Collapse
8 results in 0.0073 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• mudfreakk
    replied to MillerMatic 251
    Hey Ya'll, I just wanted to say thanks for the help!!! I was having a dirty power issue, I was only getting 119 volts on each leg. I called my buddy who is an electrician and he came over and fixed an issue that he found. Now I'm getting 124 volts to each leg and she is burning loud and proud.......
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mudfreakk
    Yes the voltage is set to 230
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mudfreakk
    Signwave,

Thats for the input, right now I have a 4 pole 60amp circuit that I'm using to test the welder. I was told by the wiring diagrams and also an electrician to hook the neutral and ground together on the end of the 3 pole receptical for the welder. Tonight I'm going to rewire...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mudfreakk
    I have a 60amp plug on my house. I'm going to plug directly into that when I get home from work tomorrow night and see if there is a differance. I will rewire the plug and outlet to remove the neutral wire.

IF this works I will be putting a 60 amp circuit into my shed so I can use my...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mudfreakk
    I'm using the following:

The wire drive is pushing wire through the gun without and issue, it curls the wire on a piece of wood when I was setting the tension. Wire is in the correct groove.

tweco pro 250 gun as I'm not impressed with the m-25 trigger
    .035 solid...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mudfreakk
    I can squeeze the trigger all night as long as its not making an arc...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mudfreakk
    Ground is good, tension is good, it curls the wire on wood. So in my past experience thats how it should be.

Now I have it wired from a 4 prong outlet to a 3 prong outlet. Putting the ground and neutral together on the 3 prong side.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mudfreakk
    started a topic MillerMatic 251

MillerMatic 251

Hey ya'll I'm new here but not new to welding, I haven't welded in about 10 years so the new machines are a bit different than I'm used to. I just bought a MM251 got it all setup start welding running 75%Ar 25% CO2, when I strike and arc it will hold the arc for about 2-5 seconds then stop feeding...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X