Collapse
8 results in 0.0110 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• gdad
    replied to Trail blazer 302
    You have a great setup. Like MAC702, I also run a TB301G and love it. I have the Kohler on mine and also like it better than the Onan's I have had on previous machines (both are great engines). The only complaint on mine is that the so-called "stainless" sheetmetal I ordered on it is rusting....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• gdad
    replied to solid wire or flux core
    When you are talking about cored wire, I assume you are referring to self shielded or "Innershield" wire because your 210 won't have near enough output to run dual shield effectively. My advise would be to stay inside and use solid wire whenever possible around the farm. When you have to...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• gdad
    replied to New member
    Rest assured that you made a good choice in feeders. I have owned both a 12VS and an LN-25 and have sold many of each. The LN-25 is an excellent feeder, but the 12VS is way better yet. Anyone who would want the Lincoln now has not been around the 12VS much. One other piece of advise-try running...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by gdad; 12-30-2005, 01:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• gdad
    replied to New member
    I had a 12VS and it was a super feeder. I sold many of them and know they have been used very successfully on many different machines including the Ranger 250. I have not personally run a 12VS on a Rgr. 250, but I have run an LN-25 (the former Cadillac of voltage sensing feeders) on one quite a bit...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by gdad; 12-29-2005, 07:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• gdad
    replied to MM250X burn in
    I know from past experience that there is an adjustment that can easily be made on a board inside the machine to help your problem. I have done probably a dozen or more of them in the past, but unfotunately it's been long enough ago that I'm afraid I can't walk you through it without looking at a machine....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• If you are leaning toward a Syncrowave, I would wait until the 200 replaces the 180 shortly. Looks like it has some nice features.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• gdad
    replied to New member
    Those Maxstars are very handy! Best of luck with your work in South America. Being a Christian myself, I support the work you are doing there.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• gdad
    started a topic New member

I've enjoyed browsing your site and decided to join! I always enjoyed using and selling Miller products above all others. I love my Trailblazer 301G, just don't find time to use it enough!
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X