Collapse
48 results in 0.0156 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• doobie
    replied to Delay of welding machines?
    I truly hope it works out for you guys!!! I’m thinking I’m getting smoke blown up my butt!! Honesty goes a long way with me....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• doobie
    No,no not at this point.couple more days. Lol. I believe in people.(for the most part)
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• doobie
    Just really sucks, paid for big blue in full beginning of august, was told 5 business days! Kept getting told 2 weeks by distributor over and over. I Contact Miller and told two weeks, came and went, now still waiting.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• doobie
    Ok, maybe I should rephrase, is there anybody here that personally is waiting? And if so how long? And did you just do a deposit or pay in full? Can msg me answer too. All good, just curious.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• doobie
    So you are a distributor that can’t get machines from Miller? Just looking for context. Thx
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• doobie
    started a topic Delay of welding machines?

Delay of welding machines?

Is it just me or has anybody else paid for a machine and been waiting over a month?? Just curious. Thx
    See more | Go to post

• doobie
    replied to welding 24"pipe
    Thanks for all the help Rig hand.Yes the wire is innershield(hobart 21B)and it will be over the 6010 root.I have done this before and it works great as long as the flux is ground out of the root.It still is a little touchy to blow through and you really have to move to do the fill pass and have to have...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• doobie
    replied to welding 24"pipe
    Sorry i should have mentioned that.Its welded in the field in position and with a 12vs wire feeder with 5/64 fluxcore fill and cap with a 1/8 6010 root pass
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• doobie
    started a topic welding 24"pipe

welding 24"pipe

Does anyone know how long it would take to weld 3/8"wall 24"diameter pipe with a 1/8 stick root pass and a 5/64 flux core wirefeed fill and cap?or know where to find a weld calculator to figure this out?Thanks guys
    See more | Go to post

• doobie
    replied to Never been so busy....
    Way to go tacmig glad to hear you are busy.I had a really busy winter but 90% of my work is forestry equipment and the canadian forestry industry is totally in the crapper so it has been pretty quit and probably will be all summer at least until fall.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• doobie
    replied to Miller and lincoln comparison?
    I had a small problem with the output of my first trailblazer so i called the local distributor they sent a truck from 4 hours away to pick it up and drop off a loaner and had it back to me in a week and a half.Ive never had any probs with my new one at all.The company i sold my old one to,actually...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• i have heard of it but any welder i have ever talked to has never actually seen it happen.I personally dont unhook any thing and i mainly work on heavy forestry equipment that have alot of electonics and have never had a problem but i always make sure my ground is next to me.if the customer expresses...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• doobie
    replied to lower back disc removal??
    Hi some creep,I had the same burning sensation in my left leg and my toes going numb also.Everything is healing really well and ive already walked around the block where i couldnt even walk 100 yards before the op.I too was on 90mg morhine daily and 7 days after the op i dont need it anymore.I do my...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• doobie
    replied to skid vs trailer
    I use a trailer set up as a portable workshop.If my truck breaks down,i just hook the trailer to another truck but a truck and skid is definately easier to manouver around.I just prefer to have all my equipment handy and enclosed and out of the snow and rain.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• doobie
    replied to lower back disc removal??
    Thanks for the prayers and best wishes guys,im back at home now and the surgery went fine but the doc says i cant do anything for at least a month(cant even drive my truck)The good news is that i should be able to resume a normal working life after a month or two.I will probably be hanging around the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X