Collapse
6 results in 0.0083 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• 9R Ranch
    replied to Pipe corral & fence
    I have built a corral and alley way into the chute for cattle. I would suggest 6010 or 7018. I've used both on mine. It isn't a critical weld like a pipeline. You don't need 100% penetration just 1 good pass. I like 7018 over 6010 just because it looks cleaner. If it's a sound weld it doesn't matter,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 9R Ranch
    replied to spray welding gas info needed
    When in spray transfer a little bit of oxygen is good for wetting of the puddle. you can tell with out it it just doesn't want to flow as nice.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• As far as certification goes, it depends on who your welding for. If your welding on noncritical parts it's not that big of a deal for the average guy. If you start contracting with businesses that depend on the part, a lot of the time it's required on big projects. In the end you can't go wrong with...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 9R Ranch
    started a topic Spool Gun 4 Bobcat?

Spool Gun 4 Bobcat?

I have a Bobcat 250 and a Dial arc 250 and was wondering if I could hook up a spool gun to them for aluminum? I'm planning on purchaseing a suit case for the bobcat before I start looking at a spool gun.
    See more | Go to post

• 9R Ranch
    started a topic Hobart welding school

Hobart welding school

I was wondering if anyone had experience with the Hobart institue of welding technology? I'm a senior in high school and live in minnesota. I was looking at welding schools. I want to go to a top notch school and was wondering what you guys thaught about it.
    Thanks,
    Lee
    See more | Go to post

• trailer

Chris I built this 8x6 service trailer with a torsion axle. It works awesome and it pulls nice and straight. The wheel wells I made of 1/4 inch plate so I can use it as a small work surface. I have a vise installed on one side. It has a torch rack, Bobcat 250 welder, air compressor,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X