6 results in 0.0073 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Herb hardy
    replied to Smoker
    smoker

Just for you info, pipe up to 12" is measured on the inside (ID)
    from 12" up it is measured on the outside (OD)
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Herb hardy
    replied to Roll back plns
    roll back plns

Deffinitely think aluminum is the way to go . I am looking to make it as much like a true roll back as possible with cylinders to move the bed back and up just like the real thing. Realize it won't be used for full size vehicles but should be great for ATV's and lawm mowers....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Herb hardy
    started a topic Roll back plns

Roll back plns

I am interested in putting a roll back bed on a 84 Toyota dual wheel frame. I'm looking for anyone who has any plans or ideas.
    This will be a project for my high school welding class.
    Any help will be appreciated..Thanks
    See more | Go to post

• Herb hardy
    started a topic Metal Roller

Metal Roller

I am almost positive that I saw a home made metal roller pictured in this forum that would be something my welding class could build and use. For some reason, I can't seem to find it now. Can anyone remember where it was??If so please let me know where it is or if you have a better idea share it. We...
    See more | Go to post

• Herb hardy
    replied to Wheels
    Wheels

Thanks guys. I have rigged a spindle so that I can turn the wheel and am going to cut the rim with plasma, add a rolled piece the desired width and re weld the cut off piece of the rim back to the added piece,using a pointer to insure that everything is as straight and true as...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Herb hardy
    started a topic Wheels

Wheels

I am interested to know if any of you guys have ever cut wheels and added a piece in them to make them wider? I'm talking about a stock Ford.Chevy or Chrysler rim. If so, how were you sure that it was true and did you have to try to balance it before the tire was installed?
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X